Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aimee F.
glasgow
Demi-Wispies are my favourite everyday false eyelashes! They blend in so well with my natural eyelashes. I use them to give my lashes more volume. I love how you get a mini Duo glue in the pack as well.
Demileigh W.
All time favourite lashes! Really set off my eye looks and great for the price! I personally find it quite difficult to apply lashes but I love these ones!
Kirsty P.
Love these lashes. I would wear them on my no make up days as my lashes are really fine just helps to open my eye a bit more
MISS W.
Sturminster Newton, Dorset
These are my favourite lashes apply easy and look natural. Can be reused of taken off well and stored correctly.
Rabiah S.
These lashes are really nice and whispey. I feel the perfect eyelashes to use on clients as a make-up artist.
somer j.
Favourite drug store eyelashes very easy to apply and don't look plasticy like some other drugstore brands
Lauren B.
Sidcuo, Kent
Perfect everyday lashes. Easy to apply with a really nice thin band. Good price point.
Micah C.
I find this brand of lashes really good. It's affordable, long lasting, and they have a lot of other options whether you want to go for extremely long and thick lashes, natural looking lashes or coloured lashes. I've had my Ardell Demi Wispies for few months now and I've used them so many times already, and I can say that they don't flat out every time u take them off your eyelid unlike some of the other fake lashes that's only good for one use. Ardell lashes are so affordable as well. You can buy one at your local drugstore for under $10. 10/10 would recommend.
Tess R.
Una de mis pestañas favoritas, son súper lindas! Son adecuadas para un look sencillo y si quieres un look más dramático puedes aplicar dos! La tira transparente hace que pasen desapercibidas y luzcan naturales! Las amoooo!