Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
D E.
This lashes are so beautiful! They have a really natural look but they really make the different to an eye makeup look! They've very easy to apply and the lash band is nearly invisible! Love these so much!
Aimee F.
glasgow
Demi-Wispies are my favourite everyday false eyelashes! They blend in so well with my natural eyelashes. I use them to give my lashes more volume. I love how you get a mini Duo glue in the pack as well.
Danielle W.
These are by far my favourite drugstore lashes. They're so fluttery and flirty, and they're just wispy enough that they don't completely cover all of the blending on your eyeshadow.
Tess R.
Una de mis pestañas favoritas, son súper lindas! Son adecuadas para un look sencillo y si quieres un look más dramático puedes aplicar dos! La tira transparente hace que pasen desapercibidas y luzcan naturales! Las amoooo!
Demileigh W.
All time favourite lashes! Really set off my eye looks and great for the price! I personally find it quite difficult to apply lashes but I love these ones!
Kirsty P.
Love these lashes. I would wear them on my no make up days as my lashes are really fine just helps to open my eye a bit more
MISS W.
Sturminster Newton, Dorset
These are my favourite lashes apply easy and look natural. Can be reused of taken off well and stored correctly.
Rabiah S.
These lashes are really nice and whispey. I feel the perfect eyelashes to use on clients as a make-up artist.
somer j.
Favourite drug store eyelashes very easy to apply and don't look plasticy like some other drugstore brands
Mary K.
Ulverston
So prettyyyyyy and fluttery-and affordable asf! Love these lashes-top off any makeup look nicely