Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these!!! Looks great on the eyes and they're so affordable. I use them all the time when I do eyeshadow or just a natural look too. They're so easy to apply and great. Bought mine at ultra but the sell them at Walmart, target, cvs etc
Christina M.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite false lashes of all time. They look so amazing on me and I get compliments every time I wear these lashes. The length of the strip and the lash is great and they lashes bland so amazing with my lashes
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This is my favorite style of lashes to get! They give you that extra flare to your makeup and yet still look natural! Im a newbie to falsies and it was very easy to apply. I didnt have any issues wearing them and i love how the band is clear!
Niamh W.
Niamh W.
These are my favourite eyelashes to wear on a night out as they are extremely fluttery while remaining natural looking. The band is thin which makes them really easy to apply and they sit nicely on the lid without being uncomfortable. I sometimes wish they were a bit fluffier and came with glue but other than that they are perfect.
Jayda E.
Jayda E.
Ardells demi wispies, make my eyes POP! They are outstandingly light and flexible, I forget there on most of the time. I have Jesse guys on everyday all day and they don't lift because if how flexible they are. And who can beat that price! Try them once, I promise you'll never go back.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Used these lashes for my wedding! They do feel a little weird at first but you get used to them! Looked amazing and stayed on all night! The lashes themselves were soft and delicate, unlike some fake lashes. Would buy again if needed.
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
glasgow
Demi-Wispies are my favourite everyday false eyelashes! They blend in so well with my natural eyelashes. I use them to give my lashes more volume. I love how you get a mini Duo glue in the pack as well.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
These are by far my favourite drugstore lashes. They're so fluttery and flirty, and they're just wispy enough that they don't completely cover all of the blending on your eyeshadow.
D E.
D E.
This lashes are so beautiful! They have a really natural look but they really make the different to an eye makeup look! They've very easy to apply and the lash band is nearly invisible! Love these so much!
Demileigh W.
Demileigh W.
All time favourite lashes! Really set off my eye looks and great for the price! I personally find it quite difficult to apply lashes but I love these ones!