Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Marietta, OK
I love this eyelashes they are like every day eyelashes you can use it with every look,they look so natural.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Dubai
These are sooo beautiful! They look so flattering on every eye shape and aren't too dramatic
Elyssa M.
Elyssa M.
These are my all time favorite lashes. They look very natural. I get asked all the time if my lashes are real or fake. I usually get them from cvs and it's better to buy them in bulk. I get about 5 wears out of them when I take good care of them.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I am I obsessed with these!! They are my most worn lashes. Very fluffy and full. I like wearing them when I have a bold lip and when I have a bold eye look as well. They are easy to put on and they stay all day and night if you use the duo glue. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for drama!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
These are the only lashes that I have been using lately. They're bold enough to make a statement yet look natural enough for it not too be obvious falsies. They complete every makeup look I do. The band is not too thick and with the right glue, stay on all day. I've gotten at least minimum 5 wears out of a pair with consistent cleaning.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
I love these. Theyre affordable and the lashes are great! You could not even tell I was wearing fake lashes.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Umm can I please give this 100 stars?! These were my first lashes I ever knew how to apply and I still use them to this day, 6 years later! I use them daily! Yes, daily! They are affordable, very natural and easy to put on. Just make sure you cut the ends to fit your eye shape!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I grab these for my clients who have either never worn falsies or really just wants the lashes to be as believable as possible. The band is about as comfortable as a false lash can be. I personally love wearing these for a natural look, or when I am trying to put all of the emphasis on a bold lip.
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
The look of these lashes on hooded lids makes them appear larger. They are easy to use and the band is flexible making them comfortable. The add just enough drama to make it look like I have nice lashes without being too much. The style makes them look a little more natural rather than one uniform strip. They’re cost effective and look great!
Page L.
Page L.
Ash, NC
FAVORITE lashes, hands down! Love them love them love them!!! Highly recommend