Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite false lashes of all time. They look so amazing on me and I get compliments every time I wear these lashes. The length of the strip and the lash is great and they lashes bland so amazing with my lashes
Sandi T.
I absolutely love these Demi wispies ! If you take good care of them they will definitely last a few uses. They are affordable, I buy these quite frequently. They look natural but give your eyes a bit of a pop.
Hannah B.
These are so nice! They wear for a long time and I use them over and over again! They measure perfectly and it's better than I could have ever expected!
Dianne W.
Madison, AL
These lashes have made me feel so beautiful. When I began to use them, there was no song me. I wish they were a big shorter but I love them.
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
My favorite false lashes for the money. Lightweight and wearable for hours. They're believable and look like monk lash extensions.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love how flattering these eyelashes are. They are extremely whispy and flirty. I strongly recommend this product.
Angelica S.
Marietta, OK
I love this eyelashes they are like every day eyelashes you can use it with every look,they look so natural.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
I love these. Theyre affordable and the lashes are great! You could not even tell I was wearing fake lashes.
Alexis G.
Georgetown , KY
Very pretty lashes. Look natural, but also dramatic. Thin lash band. You can use over and over many times.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
My favorite falsies! They are hands down the best for any occasion! Easy to use and stay put all day.