Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.]

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach , FL
My favorite false lashes of all times.  It's a slightly dramatic look on me due to my hooded eyes, but for the average person these would probably look more natural.  They give a beautiful cat eye shape to the eye, and the band is very thin and easy to apply.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite false lashes of all time. They look so amazing on me and I get compliments every time I wear these lashes. The length of the strip and the lash is great and they lashes bland so amazing with my lashes
Sandi T.
I absolutely love these Demi wispies ! If you take good care of them they will definitely last a few uses. They are affordable, I buy these quite frequently. They look natural but give your eyes a bit of a pop.
Mari L.
Bakersfield, CA
Best eyelashes out there for the natural look were they are not to big just perfect, they look so real, people always think they are my natural lashes , and it really enhances your eyes without looking so fake . the price is great too.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
These are hard and plasticky but not the hardest lashes I've used. I'd never wear these to a bonfire because they would melt away. They aren't very flexible. I like the style but they hurt my eyes a little.
Sarah N.
Waterford, WI
I had my makeup done professionally for a wedding I was in and the artist used this brand. I absolutely loved how they looked and felt!!! Plus the artist said they were reasonably priced!!
Hannah B.
These are so nice! They wear for a long time and I use them over and over again! They measure perfectly and it's better than I could have ever expected!
Dianne W.
Huntsville, AL
These lashes have made me feel so beautiful. When I began to use them, there was no song me. I wish they were a big shorter but I love them.
Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite false lashes for the money. Lightweight and wearable for hours. They're believable and look like monk lash extensions.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love how flattering these eyelashes are. They are extremely whispy and flirty. I strongly recommend this product.