Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisandra G.
Durham , NC
They look like you have natural gorgeous lashes, look great with any makeup looks, easy to put on
Iris E.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love these lashes!!! Full make my eyes look amazing very simple & easy to apply very affordable
Fatima T.
Dubai
These are sooo beautiful! They look so flattering on every eye shape and aren't too dramatic
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
I love these. Theyre affordable and the lashes are great! You could not even tell I was wearing fake lashes.
Karina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I am I obsessed with these!! They are my most worn lashes. Very fluffy and full. I like wearing them when I have a bold lip and when I have a bold eye look as well. They are easy to put on and they stay all day and night if you use the duo glue. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for drama!
Sharon S.
These are the only lashes that I have been using lately. They're bold enough to make a statement yet look natural enough for it not too be obvious falsies. They complete every makeup look I do. The band is not too thick and with the right glue, stay on all day. I've gotten at least minimum 5 wears out of a pair with consistent cleaning.
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these!!! Looks great on the eyes and they're so affordable. I use them all the time when I do eyeshadow or just a natural look too. They're so easy to apply and great. Bought mine at ultra but the sell them at Walmart, target, cvs etc
Giselle G.
Umm can I please give this 100 stars?! These were my first lashes I ever knew how to apply and I still use them to this day, 6 years later! I use them daily! Yes, daily! They are affordable, very natural and easy to put on. Just make sure you cut the ends to fit your eye shape!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I grab these for my clients who have either never worn falsies or really just wants the lashes to be as believable as possible. The band is about as comfortable as a false lash can be. I personally love wearing these for a natural look, or when I am trying to put all of the emphasis on a bold lip.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
The look of these lashes on hooded lids makes them appear larger. They are easy to use and the band is flexible making them comfortable. The add just enough drama to make it look like I have nice lashes without being too much. The style makes them look a little more natural rather than one uniform strip. They’re cost effective and look great!