Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Super cute lashes! Stay on all day, look natural! I'd say the only downfall is they aren't as soft as mink lashes or other ones. Can be found at Walmart and target and used a couple times before throwing away! Recommend as a cheaper fake eyelash!
Mari L.
Best eyelashes out there for the natural look were they are not to big just perfect, they look so real, people always think they are my natural lashes , and it really enhances your eyes without looking so fake . the price is great too.
Hanna M.
I love these natural looking lashes. They blend very easily in my eyelash line. They're so reasonably priced compared to other brands and look great. I can go out with these beautiful lashes on and feel like they are even there.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
These are hard and plasticky but not the hardest lashes I've used. I'd never wear these to a bonfire because they would melt away. They aren't very flexible. I like the style but they hurt my eyes a little.
Logan C.
Kent , OH
I have been using this brand of eyelashes for awhile now. These eyelashes are amazing!!! and such a great price! They are easy to apply and feel so comfortable on. I love how you can find them at any drugstore. I will always buy these lashes and recommend them to my friends.
Sarah N.
Waterford, WI
I had my makeup done professionally for a wedding I was in and the artist used this brand. I absolutely loved how they looked and felt!!! Plus the artist said they were reasonably priced!!
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
The look of these lashes on hooded lids makes them appear larger. They are easy to use and the band is flexible making them comfortable. The add just enough drama to make it look like I have nice lashes without being too much. The style makes them look a little more natural rather than one uniform strip. They’re cost effective and look great!
Sharon S.
These are the only lashes that I have been using lately. They're bold enough to make a statement yet look natural enough for it not too be obvious falsies. They complete every makeup look I do. The band is not too thick and with the right glue, stay on all day. I've gotten at least minimum 5 wears out of a pair with consistent cleaning.
Giselle G.
Umm can I please give this 100 stars?! These were my first lashes I ever knew how to apply and I still use them to this day, 6 years later! I use them daily! Yes, daily! They are affordable, very natural and easy to put on. Just make sure you cut the ends to fit your eye shape!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I grab these for my clients who have either never worn falsies or really just wants the lashes to be as believable as possible. The band is about as comfortable as a false lash can be. I personally love wearing these for a natural look, or when I am trying to put all of the emphasis on a bold lip.