Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lola B.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
These are hard and plasticky but not the hardest lashes I've used. I'd never wear these to a bonfire because they would melt away. They aren't very flexible. I like the style but they hurt my eyes a little.
Logan C.
Logan C.
Kent , OH
I have been using this brand of eyelashes for awhile now. These eyelashes are amazing!!! and such a great price! They are easy to apply and feel so comfortable on. I love how you can find them at any drugstore. I will always buy these lashes and recommend them to my friends.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Waterford, WI
I had my makeup done professionally for a wedding I was in and the artist used this brand. I absolutely loved how they looked and felt!!! Plus the artist said they were reasonably priced!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
These are so nice! They wear for a long time and I use them over and over again! They measure perfectly and it's better than I could have ever expected!
Kali W.
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
My favorite false lashes for the money. Lightweight and wearable for hours. They're believable and look like monk lash extensions.
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
Madison, AL
These lashes have made me feel so beautiful. When I began to use them, there was no song me. I wish they were a big shorter but I love them.
Tamara N.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love how flattering these eyelashes are. They are extremely whispy and flirty. I strongly recommend this product.
Jenni B.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
My favorite falsies! They are hands down the best for any occasion! Easy to use and stay put all day.
Lisandra G.
Lisandra G.
Durham , NC
They look like you have natural gorgeous lashes, look great with any makeup looks, easy to put on
Iris E.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love these lashes!!! Full make my eyes look amazing very simple & easy to apply very affordable