Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emilia H.
Hampstead, MD
Amazing Lashes at a great price! These are my go-to lashes for day and night wear. They are a great fit for my eye shape being shortest at the inner portion and longest at the outer portion. I use these with duo lash glue and they work great, no issues with the corners coming off etc.
b πŸ‘‘.
These are the only lashes I wear! I love how natural they look especially for the price. They don't lose their shape if you take care of them. Definitely recommend!
ARDELL Professional Natural Multipack - Demi Wispies Black by Ardell, Pack of 3
Sade H.
These have to be the best go to lash!! Also best lash for someone who is new to the lash game they are easy to apply, look amazing, and with the thin lash band it's easy to hide with tons of eyeliner. I personally recommend the DUO lash glue or the House Of Lashes glue. Both are amazing. And easy to apply.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
These eyelashes are so beautiful!! The band is so thin that it makes it so easy to apply these lashes! They are inexpensive, beautiful, and can be worn more than once! Now why would I have to go purchase expensive lashes when I can get the same effect with Ardell?! The Demi-Wispies are my favorite to wear with a winged eyeliner. It makes my eyes look flirty and bigger! These will always be my go-to lashes when I want a little bit more "umff" on my eyes.
Karina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I am I obsessed with these!! They are my most worn lashes. Very fluffy and full. I like wearing them when I have a bold lip and when I have a bold eye look as well. They are easy to put on and they stay all day and night if you use the duo glue. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for drama!
Elyssa M.
These are my all time favorite lashes. They look very natural. I get asked all the time if my lashes are real or fake. I usually get them from cvs and it's better to buy them in bulk. I get about 5 wears out of them when I take good care of them.
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
My favorite false lashes of all times.  It's a slightly dramatic look on me due to my hooded eyes, but for the average person these would probably look more natural.  They give a beautiful cat eye shape to the eye, and the band is very thin and easy to apply.
Paulina V.
These are so beautiful. They look natural but they also can be a little dramatic/glam looking. They are so inexpensive and you can use them multiple times. The band sits comfortably on my lash line and I will definitely repurchase
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these!!! Looks great on the eyes and they're so affordable. I use them all the time when I do eyeshadow or just a natural look too. They're so easy to apply and great. Bought mine at ultra but the sell them at Walmart, target, cvs etc
Haley T.
Falsies are not something that I am very good at doing, but Ardells products seem to be good quality for the price. They put easy to use instructions on the packaging so I feel that any person familiar or not with applying false lashes would be able to easily achieve it by using these products.