Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Elyssa M.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Jayda E.Ardell Invisi Brand Eye Lash DEMI Wispies Black Eye Lashes Natural [1 Pair of Lashes.] uploaded by Colleen C.

BY ARDELL

Made with 100% European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
These eyelashes are so beautiful!! The band is so thin that it makes it so easy to apply these lashes! They are inexpensive, beautiful, and can be worn more than once! Now why would I have to go purchase expensive lashes when I can get the same effect with Ardell?! The Demi-Wispies are my favorite to wear with a winged eyeliner. It makes my eyes look flirty and bigger! These will always be my go-to lashes when I want a little bit more "umff" on my eyes.
Sade H.
These have to be the best go to lash!! Also best lash for someone who is new to the lash game they are easy to apply, look amazing, and with the thin lash band it's easy to hide with tons of eyeliner. I personally recommend the DUO lash glue or the House Of Lashes glue. Both are amazing. And easy to apply.
Sandi T.
I absolutely love these Demi wispies ! If you take good care of them they will definitely last a few uses. They are affordable, I buy these quite frequently. They look natural but give your eyes a bit of a pop.
Rachel N.
Very natural looking lashes! I love the look of these. Only problem I have with these is the band is very stiff and my lashes fell off because of it! Maybe I will try a different lash glue next time!
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach , FL
My favorite false lashes of all times.  It's a slightly dramatic look on me due to my hooded eyes, but for the average person these would probably look more natural.  They give a beautiful cat eye shape to the eye, and the band is very thin and easy to apply.
Paulina V.
These are so beautiful. They look natural but they also can be a little dramatic/glam looking. They are so inexpensive and you can use them multiple times. The band sits comfortably on my lash line and I will definitely repurchase
Haley T.
Falsies are not something that I am very good at doing, but Ardells products seem to be good quality for the price. They put easy to use instructions on the packaging so I feel that any person familiar or not with applying false lashes would be able to easily achieve it by using these products.
kal r.
Beldenville , WI
Super cute lashes! Stay on all day, look natural! I'd say the only downfall is they aren't as soft as mink lashes or other ones. Can be found at Walmart and target and used a couple times before throwing away! Recommend as a cheaper fake eyelash!
Mari L.
Best eyelashes out there for the natural look were they are not to big just perfect, they look so real, people always think they are my natural lashes , and it really enhances your eyes without looking so fake . the price is great too.
Hanna M.
I love these natural looking lashes. They blend very easily in my eyelash line. They're so reasonably priced compared to other brands and look great. I can go out with these beautiful lashes on and feel like they are even there.