Ardell Individual Lashes uploaded by Madison V.

BY ARDELL

1 box of 6 packs of individual lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Dura lash individual lashes are the closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. These exclusive knot-free individual lashes are permanently curled, waterproof, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They're so natural you forget they're not your own, and they can be worn for up to 6 weeks at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I've been using Ardell Individual lashes for a few years now. They are easy to use/apply. I only find them at my local Sally Beauty Supply Store and try to buy them when they are on sale. Otherwise they run around 7.00. These lashes are great to mix in with others applied and definitely a must go to to make a dramatic eye!" in 13 reviews
  • "Great for weddings! They are easy to apply and very comfortable. They look naturaly, so it doesn't look like you are wearing falsies." in 3 reviews
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
I used these for a photo shoot where my model needed to look naturally beautiful and glowing and these absolutely made her eyes pop in photos while looking like she had naturally amazing lashes. They work well alone and even better over a strip lash to give them even more oomph. I don't like individuals for everyday use as it is tedious and time-consuming to apply them, but I would definitely use these again for another shoot or for an occasion where there will be many photos taken.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite drugstore false eyelash brands is Ardell. They make some of the best lash products! I love both their individual lashes and their strip lashes. I recommend using the Duo adhesive glue with them however because I don't like the glue that Ardell makes.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
I like to use Arielle individual lashes often, because then I don't really look like I'm wearing falsies. I can apply the shorter ones and apply fewer of them and it just gives my own lashes a little boost, without the full-on look of a full strip. And, they are a little more comfortable. They do take a little more time, but not much, and really like the look, especially for daytime. Arielle is an excellent brand.
Annette M.
Tempe
I love these lashes because you can create a natural or glam look with them! I have bought these so many times because they are cheap and worth the price. My eyes are blue and kind of small, so these make my eyes pop yet still looks natural. I would recommend these to everyone!
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
I love love love the individual lashes from this brand. you can make them full and thick as you want or you can go with less but still look like you have full lashes. i buy mine from ulta or Sephora. the only two stores i really buy my beauty products at.
Brittney B.
Visalia, CA
i thought i'd try these out and compare them to strip lashes. i see the hype but i still prefer the strip lashes. if you are running low on time then i would definitely not recommend using these. however if you do have the time the final result is very pretty. you can go as natural or as dramatic as you want it just depends on what look you are going for.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love to try new individual lashes.. They are my favourite thing to review, ive been using Ardell Individual Lashes for quite some time now and I'm completely in love with them..but I'm open to giving other lashes a chance
Callie R.
Galax, VA
I love these lashes. You can use them for a natural look, or you can use many of them for a bold look. I use these with the clear lash adhesive and they stay on until I take them off. The price point is also something I love.
Elida S.
I prefer these over the whole strip. Easier to apply and make your lashes look so natural. You can find them so many places Wich is one thing I appreciate and they're cheap!
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
CANT GET ENOUGH OF THESE LASHES!!!!
Seriously. I bought these at Sally's beauty and I'm about to go buy every single package. So many lashes come in the 6 pack and they're my go to lashes. When I do my friends makeup I always make sure to use these to!