Ardell Individual Lashes uploaded by Madison V.

BY ARDELL

1 box of 6 packs of individual lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Dura lash individual lashes are the closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. These exclusive knot-free individual lashes are permanently curled, waterproof, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They're so natural you forget they're not your own, and they can be worn for up to 6 weeks at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
I used these for a photo shoot where my model needed to look naturally beautiful and glowing and these absolutely made her eyes pop in photos while looking like she had naturally amazing lashes. They work well alone and even better over a strip lash to give them even more oomph. I don't like individuals for everyday use as it is tedious and time-consuming to apply them, but I would definitely use these again for another shoot or for an occasion where there will be many photos taken.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
I like to use Arielle individual lashes often, because then I don't really look like I'm wearing falsies. I can apply the shorter ones and apply fewer of them and it just gives my own lashes a little boost, without the full-on look of a full strip. And, they are a little more comfortable. They do take a little more time, but not much, and really like the look, especially for daytime. Arielle is an excellent brand.
sammy d.
I've been using Ardell Individual lashes for a few years now. They are easy to use/apply. I only find them at my local Sally Beauty Supply Store and try to buy them when they are on sale. Otherwise they run around 7.00. These lashes are great to mix in with others applied and definitely a must go to to make a dramatic eye!
Lundon L.
These lashes are amazing for the price. They're the same quality as Salon perfect lashes from Walmart. They are a lot longer than expected, since I'm used to buying Salon perfect wispies- I wasn't expecting them to be so long. They are too long for my eyes so I had to trim them.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
As far as synthetic eyelash extensions go, this is my favorite product. I love that I am able to apply the cluster myself. With a little bit of practice, I have found a way to make them look natural. I have been using Ardell for the past 10 months and I am now a loyal customer.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite drugstore false eyelash brands is Ardell. They make some of the best lash products! I love both their individual lashes and their strip lashes. I recommend using the Duo adhesive glue with them however because I don't like the glue that Ardell makes.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Perfect for a natural look. The only downfall is I feel like the glue doesn't work great. I find the lashes coming out quicker than other brands. Maybe get a different lash glue and these would be perfect.
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
Love the individual lashes ! They give my lashes a fuller, more natural look without feeling heavy on my eyelids. Would definitely recommend.
Tracy T.
Merchantville, NJ
Best drugstore eyelashes. The lashes are natural and wispy enough. I especially like the individuals because you can customize the look.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE
Great for weddings! They are easy to apply and very comfortable. They look naturaly, so it doesn't look like you are wearing falsies.