Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes

by Ardell

Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes add instant volume and thickness to thin lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes!
Product Highlights
“Createsa nice, natural look. Very easy to apply and remove. I always have some on hand and carry them in my kit. ” in reviews
“...other brand. You can put a few on for a soft look or apply plenty for a glamorous look. And for what you get it's a great price! I wouldn't use any other brand!” in reviews
Avon, MA
these are perfect for a little extra thickness here and there, the packaging is nice and they are fairly easy to use and apply. i use this product pretty often when i want the false effect without them being very dramatic!!
Kernersville , NC
My go to! Wear them 24/7! I have no natural lashes so they give me some glamour to my every day! Lasts a lot time and looks natural. Much cheaper than lash extensions!
Sylmar, CA
These are the best for individual bottom lashes although you must be patient and take your time theses are always my go to bottom lashes stays on all day especially with duo glue
Birmingham
I wear these individual lashes daily and they are my go to. They do not fall off like the other brands. EVERYONE thinks they are my natural lashes despite how long they are. No one thinks to ask me if they are falsies their first comment is that I have long eyelashes! They are so affordable at beauty supply stores and I keep them stocked in my makeup bag regularly. I no longer use mascara and they do not irritate my natural lashes.
I love knot free eyelashes because they blend better with your natural eyelashes. They also blend better with your bottom lashes. Apply individual eyelashes allows you to create your own look and that's what differs between individual and strips. You have more freedom with these and you can mix them from short, medium, and long or in whatever order you like ❤️
McDonough , GA
I have used these lashes for many years now. On the days that I really want to have falsies on and have the time I will apply these. Depending on how you apply them, they don’t always give you the full affect of full band lashes, but I still really like them. I’ve tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Ardell because they are so affordable and great quality! I highly recommend these to anyone who wants the look of falsies but isn’t a pro at them yet.
Pleasanton, CA
I am a makeup artist and I love adding these lashes to so many of my looks to add a nice lift or wing to an eye look I did. I love the knot free compared to the knotted. The knotted looks really fake on people with really light lashes. Theven knot free you can lay just on top of the lashes and is preferred by my clients who are not comfortable with a full lash strip. I personally use both Ardell strip lashes but love how quickly I can pop on some lash bundles and jet out the door. Makeup staple.
Waterford, CA
Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes uploaded by Sml A.
The ardell professional 6 pack are my go to individual lashes. I love the long black for an every day look. Once you get used to it the process gets easier. If you remove them carefully you can get a few uses out of them.
If you are just starting to learn how to apply false lashes, these are perfect for you. Instead of wasting a whole new pair of lashes, you can start out with these small individual ones which will be easier to handle and they usually come in packs with 20 individual lashes or more.
Grand ledge, Mi
These are great for every day or going out and awesome quality. I always pick ardell over any other brand. You can put a few on for a soft look or apply plenty for a glamorous look. And for what you get it's a great price! I wouldn't use any other brand!

Looking for your answer?