Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes

by Ardell

Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes add instant volume and thickness to thin lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Individual Knot-Free Long Black Lashes!
Product Highlights
“Createsa nice, natural look. Very easy to apply and remove. I always have some on hand and carry them in my kit. ” in reviews
“...other brand. You can put a few on for a soft look or apply plenty for a glamorous look. And for what you get it's a great price! I wouldn't use any other brand!” in reviews
Love love love!! I used a combo of the long knot fees and medium knot frees to creat my lash look! I used lash Tite adhesive and they stayed on through a day in the city and a sweaty rock concert! It was super easy to apply. Unlike strip lashes, you apply the individuals straight to your lash. Doing an alternating pattern of long and medium gave a wispy look. They were extremely comfortable and I forgot they were even there!
Mansfield, TX
I love using these to customize my other lashes. They're really long and have tapered tips so they look more natural. I prefer these over the ones with knots because those can tend to look more bulky and these sit more flush with the lash line. I usually use almost a full row on one false lash and a few medium length individuals.
Goodyear, AZ
I will always be in love with these! The individual lashes give your eye such a naturally beautiful look that I will love forever. And on top of that they're very long lasting, and I've personally been able to keep them on for a week or longer! Highly recommend
Irvine, CA
Love using these individual lashes to the outer corner of my eyes for a cat eye look! these are kind of difficult at first but once you practice it becomes pretty easy. I have a gap in my lash line due to a surgery on my eye, so these are a life saver for me.
Brighton, MI
I love these knot free eyelashes. I adhere them under my natural eyelashes with the permanent glue that comes with the kit and it seriously lasts me for a couple week. No more spending hundreds of dollars on lash extensions. You can do these yourself too. Thumbs up for these
Montgomery, TX
love these but use a different glue... the glue tends to where off and isn't long lasting, the actual lashes are great tho, i've used them a few times and on other people, i would buy them again, only if my go to ones are out of reach.
Sapulpa , OK
These were too long and didn't work at all with my particular eye shape and lash need! I have green eyes that need just a tiny pop! They are a great product for the right person. I would not buy the long option again.
Seattle, WA
Love this cruelty free brand. I use the individual lashes for diy lash extensions. Along with the Ardel black semi permanent lash glue they give a realistic flutter to my eyes! I purchase all lengths which gives a great dimension!
Fort Worth, TX
They were nice but made my lashes look chaotic to me. I got alot of compliments. Removing these were a pain in the but. They hurt and made my eyes senitive for a week. But if you dont have sensitive eyes this would be nice. They have good staying power.
Tacoma, WA
These are really great if you're looking for some easy DIY eyelash extensions. Just keep in mind that you need to put them at the base of your lash so the knot doesn't show.

Looking for your answer?