Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler

by Ardell

Now you can have perfect, curled lashes in seconds!  With the Ardell Lash Curler, there is no pulling, crimping, or any damage to your eyelash or eyelid.  It is quick, easy, and absolutely painless.  The Heated Eye Lash Curler is battery operated with a temperature-sensitive silicon pad that changes color when it is ready to be used. Item #75033 aiibeauty.com ;

My eye lashes are so straight and long and they absolutely will not curl with an eye lash curler , what do you guys think about heated eyelash curlers ? Which brands have you tried ? How did they work ? Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler
If I had some eyelashes I would definitely try this , does it say how much this runs for ? Asking for a friend ! Lol
Where can you find this in stores in Canada?
Start your review of Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
“Omg, I can't even begin to explain how this changed my life. My lashes are really short and thin. This heated eyelash curler made a big difference. It really curled my lash and gave it some volume and longer. Thank you Ardell for coming up with this” in 4 reviews
“...very affordable and easy to find, I ordered mine online. I have a very short and super straight lashes. Every time I use this it makes my lashes super curled up and i love it so much, I used this more than my expensive eyelash curler, I will continue to use this and re-purchase in the future.” in 3 reviews
Houston , TX
Omg 😍 me lo dieron en un regalo y me encanto, quedan bellas y rizadas las pestañas. Al principio no sabía utilizarlo, pero esperé varios segundos antes de utilizarlo, esperé a que se calentara para así entonces proceder a utilizarlo en mis pestañas y así funciono. Quedan bellas. Ya no uso pestañas solo rizo mis pestañas con esto y un poco de máscara y listo. Parecen postizas 💯❤️👍🏻
Thin, Short / Black
I love the heated eyelash curler. I don't like wearing mascara because I always end up rubbing my eyes during the course of the day. With this, I get a curl that lasts all day with no smudges. And the best part is that at the end of the day, I don't have a chore of taking off waterproof mascara.
Thin / Black
Spokane, WA
In theory this is awesome. My lashes refuse to hold a curl, so i wanted to try something different. This made sense. Well.. first off, its really affordable. I can appreciate that. However, i followed the directions and still burned my lashes. What wasnt burned did a 45 degree angle. Putting something so hot so close to my gace
Dark Brown
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this type of heated eyelash curler but they are so hard to find in stores. My lashes are straight and this is the only curler that makes them perfectly curly. I love the way they look after especially because I have long lashes. These are a must have for me and I pair them with waterproof mascara so the curls hold. Even on its one it gives your eyes a beautiful look!
Winnsboro, SC
Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Deirdre R.
I purchased this eyelash curler because I have very short, straight eyelashes. Regular curlers do not curl my lashes at all. This curler does a good job of curling my lashes and the heat sets the curl. The curler is kind of awkward to use however due to the placement of the sliding button that opens and closes the curler. It sits even with my cheekbone so I have to angle it slightly to fit my finger between my cheek and the button. It does work better than traditional curlers though and it doesn't get too hot like metal curlers would when heated with a blow dryer. I found these on sale for $3.99 so they are definitely a good investment.
Short, Straight / Dark Brown
This does practically nothing for me. Mine didn't heat at all from what I could tell and the shape of it made it really difficult to curl my lashes. Overall, I was really unimpressed by this eyelash curler and would not recommend it.
Long, Curled / Dark Blonde
National City
Black
This is good to use once in a while. It is like a curling iron for your eyelashes. And although it does an excellent job you don't want to damage your lashes with heat. And I highly doubt people are going to put heat protectant on their lashes. LOL
Black
Works so well on my eyelashes that I don't have to redone the process during the day. I truly prefer this eyelash curler than the others brands. This would be my favorite foreverrrr!!!
Straight / Dark Blonde
I absolutely love this product, first of all it's very affordable and easy to find, I ordered mine online. I have a very short and super straight lashes. Every time I use this it makes my lashes super curled up and i love it so much, I used this more than my expensive eyelash curler, I will continue to use this and re-purchase in the future.
Black
Ask a question to the Influenster community...