BY ARDELL

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Gypsy Lash 912 Black which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I absolutely LOVE Ardell lashes! With everything from dramatic to natural glam, they have it all. The packaging is great & I actually use the plastic containers to store the lashes after use. You can use the same lashes up to 20+ times depending on how well you care for them! This brand is also so affordable!
amber m.
amber m.
Surprise, AZ
Ardell has wonderful eyelash products. The Gypsy Lash 912 are very full and sassy looking. I really want your eyes to stand out this is the prefect lashes for you. They are easy to put on and stay for me 2 to 3 days. I love them and recommend them to anyone wanting their eyes to really stand out
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Hesperia, CA
Yes, you might be able to see that these are falsies only because no one can grow beautiful thick volumizing curly lashes. That is how they look when you wear these lashes. They are easy to apply. It gives a dramatic look to your eyes. They are perfect for a night out!
Hali L.
Hali L.
These ardell lashes are super dramatic and very full. They add a lot of glam to a simple look. The are very easy to apply and last long. They are re wearable which is very convenient and they are affordable. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Wilmington, NC
M e fascinan esta eyelashes ya que te deja los ojos super lindos con una mirada genial las pestaƱas super naturales , tengo este modelo y otras mas y todoas me encantan deacuerdo al tipo de maquillaje que llevo y a la hora del dia
Maria F.
Maria F.
Saint Louis, MO
These are definitely great for a short time but that time was definitely worth it, for me it would only be for an extreme look. It worked well with my lashes and wasn't too much in the way. I would recommend for a fun time.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
These are really pretty lashes to use when doing a bold eyeliner. Really gives you the feel of being a gypsy princess. The packaging is small and easy to open. Wish it came with a strong good adhesive
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
Ardell is my go to brand for eyelash extensions. They are long lasting and I love the Wispie-ness. They are gorgeous and natural looking. I swear by them! I am definitely a repeat user.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
These gypsy lashes are my favorite super affordable and dramatic + I've been able to wear mine up to about 6 times of use on one pair before tossing them . Love these lashes
Timberlend S.
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
These seriously make my eyelashes so long, I love it! They looks so thick and not really real which I like. The make my eyes pop and cause them to look big and catlike!