Ardell Gypsy Lash 912

by Ardell

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Gypsy Lash 912 Black which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Gypsy Lash 912!
Product Highlights
Oh my GOOOOOOD, these are everything. I love a semi-dramatic, more so dramatic look and these definitely do it for me. I wear lashes every single day! in reviews
These eyelashes are easy to apply and remove. They can be used over again if they are cared for well by the user. I wear lashes always and have for years.in reviews
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX
Ardell is my go to brand for eyelash extensions. They are long lasting and I love the Wispie-ness. They are gorgeous and natural looking. I swear by them! I am definitely a repeat user.
Kaylee N.
Albuquerque, NM
love these lashes. the shape is awesome but they are kind of difficult to apply. if you get them on right though they look great
Laura M.
Sylmar, CA
I really enjoy this product because they really nice and long and I really love the gypsy style they look glamorous
JaCee G.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Live these. I can usually get about 15 wears with these. They and bold, long and black
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
I love this eyelashes. Every time I use a fake eyelashes I always buy this ones. I recommend.
Yajaira O.
Love the texture of these lashes they are made of real hair wich makes them look like if they were my real eyelashes.
Angie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these lashes! Want full natural looking lashes, try these! Easy to apply and always finishes your makeup looks of with a bang!
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
These seriously make my eyelashes so long, I love it! They looks so thick and not really real which I like. The make my eyes pop and cause them to look big and catlike!
Rachel C.
La Puente, CA
Love them they look so natural on top of my natural lases I get so many compliments about them.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
They are long and whispy really comftrable to wear not heavy at all and look great on the eye very dramatic look over all i love these lashes

Looking for your answer?