BY ARDELL

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Gypsy Lash 912 Black which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabella L.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Ardell lashes! With everything from dramatic to natural glam, they have it all. The packaging is great & I actually use the plastic containers to store the lashes after use. You can use the same lashes up to 20+ times depending on how well you care for them! This brand is also so affordable!
Guadalupe A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Adrell eyelashes . They are full and make my eyes stand out. I have been a loyal costumer of Adrell for about 5 years and I will continue to buy. I would definitely recommend this product to every girl that likes false eyelashes.
Casie C.
Grant , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore these lashes for prom, LOVED THEM. I wear glasses and they were still noticeable, easy to apply due to the thickness and they weren't itchy or uncomfortable. They stayed on all night too! (I even fell asleep with them still on.)
Chelsea•21•TX E.
N Richlnd Hills, TX
These are the best false lashes if you're looking for a very dramatic effect. They're so long you may have to trim them a bit for clients with smaller eyelids but even so they still hold up better than other lashes on the market
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
These seriously make my eyelashes so long, I love it! They looks so thick and not really real which I like. The make my eyes pop and cause them to look big and catlike!
Whytney
Garden Grove, CA
Love these. Eyelashes are already my fav thing to wear and these are definitely one of my favorite pairs. I love long lashes so these are perfect for people with a high brow like myself. Totally amazing.
Suki S.
Chantilly, VA
Perfect for a beginner. Before using this I thought I could never be able to do anything with lashes but the application is so easy with this that I fell in love
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love #Ardell lashes I can't find the right picture for their bat your lashes Halloween edition but I wore them in the picture I posted and I would recommend them to everyone the quality of the lashes is great you can use them over and over again as long as you clean them and take care of them these lashes are so awesome. I wear them all the time.
amber m.
Surprise, AZ
Ardell has wonderful eyelash products. The Gypsy Lash 912 are very full and sassy looking. I really want your eyes to stand out this is the prefect lashes for you. They are easy to put on and stay for me 2 to 3 days. I love them and recommend them to anyone wanting their eyes to really stand out
Wendy H.
Wilmington , NC
M e fascinan esta eyelashes ya que te deja los ojos super lindos con una mirada genial las pestañas super naturales , tengo este modelo y otras mas y todoas me encantan deacuerdo al tipo de maquillaje que llevo y a la hora del dia