BY ARDELL

Glamour Multipack #101 - Ardell's Glamour Multipack #101 eye lashes contain four pair of lashes that will give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. - Glamour Multipack #101 see more...

• I have never tried these so im so use too Gabriella lashe...1 Answers
  • I keep tearingg my ardell lashes before they make it out ...2 Answers
  • I have never tried lashes before as I am worried about th...3 Answers
Buy on *
  • "Love Wardell lashed I always get this cuz there not so fake looking and they come in multipart there easy to put on and I never have to cut them to fit my eye I wear them everyday" in 21 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this brand for strip lashes. Readily available and for that price, you can't really complain now can you ? Great for special occasions. Not too tricky to apply either. Could layer 2 for a much fuller look. I usually cut one in half and double layer the outer half of the lashes :) definitely my go to brand for lashes that can be easily picked up at the store. :) or you could wait for it to arrive in the mail :p I would recommend this product when you need a glam :)" in 15 reviews
  • "I always get the multipack because it's more product to your buck. These are super comfortable and really easy to apply, and they last a very long time in place especially when you pair it with the duo lash glue. They are very natural lashes, and the band since its not thick it doesn't feel like you are wearing false lashes. I just with they were a little more packed with lashes." in 5 reviews
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Best lashes for the price if you wear everyday their styles are always amazing and nothing bad about anyone I’ve ever got plus they are re usable if you take care of them
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
These are my favorite false eyelashes, they are very voluminous but also long. They give my brown eyes the illusion of fuller lashes, I love the quality and how simple they are to use. I would definitely buy this product again and also recommended to my friends family and supporters.
Danielle H.
Wichita, KS
These were my daily lashes for a really long time, when I wore lashes daily. Easy to use for beginners and inexpensive so you don't feel guilty for actually using them!
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
I use 101 demi black lashes. I love these lashes!! They are the perfect length for everyday use if you like to put lashes on daily and they are perfect for those glamour photoshoots where you need soft natural make up or for a night out with your boo thang. They feel light and I honestly forget that Im wearing them! I will purchase these over and over again.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my everyday lashes. Everyone I ever see thinks they are my real lashes! They're gorgeous. Affordable and easy to use! Just apply the lash glue in a thin band, allow to get tacky and stick on close to your real lashes. The glue dries quickly. I would recommend these to anyone. I will forever be a customer to these lashes.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Very affordable false lashes, although they are thick an long no one has ever asked if my lashes are false when I've had these on, they pull the whole eye makeup look together an make it look so much more glamorous. I absolutely love Ardell lashes.
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear these daily! Literally. The packs don’t come with glue so that sucks BUT the strip that the lashes are attached to is wide enough to keep the glue from submerging the lashes themselves. They last over a week if you clean them regularly and replace them into the originally package or somewhere sanitary for reuse. They’re full while sill looking natural, super plus in my books!
Lindsey W.
Falkville, AL
I love these lashes. I use to struggle putting lashes on but now I have no problem and these feel the best on my eyes. They are so weightless, and full, and long but still look natural. I get told all the time, "wow your eyelashes are so long" and I'm just like ha thanks but they aint mine lmao
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
Not sure about these lashes. I'm in love with the lashes that once you put them on you forget you are even wearing them, and these are not those. I'm not sure if it's just me being crazy or what, but I feel like these poke me in the corner of my eye. They look great but comfort is not the best with these.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
These lashes are amazing I bought this multi pack and I have used them many time. I wish they were a bit more dramatic but they are perfect for an everyday look. These lashes are the first ones I ever used and I bought them at ULTA and I use the brush on glue that turns black.
I have never tried lashes before as I am worried about the complicated application and was looking for some "starter-lashes" would these be good for a first time?
Sarah B.
I keep tearingg my ardell lashes before they make it out of the package! Any tips for keeping them together?
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
I have never tried these so im so use too Gabriella lashes...Are Ardell lashes good quality?