BY ARDELL

Vaness E.
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! I love them so much. They’re the perfect size and length and they make any of my makeup looks pop! They’re stunning. I love how thin the band is because you can really control where they go and they look natural!
Leticia S.
Indianapolis, IN
The first time I bought Ardell eyelashes I used it for a wedding but I liked it so much that I'm gonna use them for Halloween too. Their price is great and quality too. It looks very natural, like is you own eyelashes. And it's very easy to find them. I always buy mine at CVS but I think Walmart have them too.
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
These are one of my favorite false lashes. They're natural but have this flare to them that I just over love. I love super full lashes so I like to double them for nights out. Any other day I just like to use 1 strip.
Laikyn G.
Ardell wispies are the way to go! these were my first ever lashes I had ever applied! The band on them are very thin and flexible, so it's very easy for people who have a hard time applying lashes or are beginners! I love the style of these particular lashes, they look so natural but fluffy and fun, these are my GO TO lashes for any event.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
My favorite false lashes hands down. They are 100% "glamour" but look more on the natural side which is why I LOVE them. They are an amazing value and blend well with your natural lashes so they look like the real deal. I always have an extra pair on hand as these really are the BEST lashes for your special event. They last through several uses and are flattering to all eye shapes/colors! Definitely recommend.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
These are my new favorite type of Wispies. I have fairly long natural lashes but like to get falsies for that extra boost.

I have to tether the line between not dramatic enough (my lashes look the same or my lashes are longer) or too dramatic. These ones are just right.
Linnea R.
These are the best little lashes ever!  And they can be found at the drug store!  They are so light...they don't weigh your lashes down, and they are very natural and fluttery looking.  They are especially good for beginners and those who don't want very dramatic lashes.  I absolutely love the Wispie style and always have several pairs on hand!
Simran K.
Love these eyelashes. They were the first ones I ever tried to use and I find them to be great. I have slightly hooded almond eyes and I feel like these make my eyes look so much more open. In general, this style is so suitable for literally everyone its a great beginner's false lash to get an idea of what fake lashes are like and a great starting point in general.
Lidia F.
Gorgeous lashes look natural and beautiful i use them everyday never have changed since using these lashes and they are definitely reusable the band is clear and just looks very natural on the eye ive gotten many compliments on how beautiful my lashes are and people thinking they were natural which that alone tells u how amazing they are.
Femke W.
Ede, Gelderland
these are so gorgeous for either a glammed up daylook or a nightlook you want to keep casual, they're easy to put on and they stay on pretty well, they're really affordable and reusable, they're also really black so i love wearing these, they're one of my favorites!
Crystal R.
What glue is the best to use for false lashes?
Nazneen m.
Need this eyelash good
Qulicia B.
Do they look good on any eye shape?