BY FRUTIQUE

Frutique Papaya Exfoliating Gel is a gentle exfoliant that is recommended for all skin types. This resurfacing gel detaches dead skin cells and removes impurities using papaya fruit enzymes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I bought this from Sally's to try out. It's a really good exfoliater. This is a gel and there are no beads in it. It works really well at taking dead skin off. And the thing I like is that it's for all skin types and doesn't dry or oil your skin. It ends up making your skin feel very fresh and soft after! The only thing about it that I don't like is the smell. And I can't describe that for you b/c I can't think of anything in comparison you'll just have to find out for yourself!
Jesu P.
I have been liking this product a lot. I seriously saw a great difference on my skin since the first day I used it. It's a gel that removes all your dead skin. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh, it looks very healthy (glowing) and skin feels very soft. The only thing that I don't like is the weird smell it has.
Brittany W.
This product is ok, nothing I was crazy about. It was not priced bad, just wasn't the product for me.