Ardell FLIRTY LASH

by Ardell

I LOVE they are beautiful and look great..♥
I LOVE they are beautiful and look great..♥
Start your review of Ardell FLIRTY LASH!
Danielle J.
Plumerville, AR
Ardell FLIRTY LASH uploaded by Danielle J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used these and they gave the perfect flirty look without being too much for the eyes. Typical packaging but sturdy. I wouldn't improve this honestly. I buy these often. One of the brands I buy on a regular basis. Would deff reccomend.
Tara H.
You can never go wrong with this brand of lashes or their adhesive. You can reuse these as long as you take care of them. They have a style for everyone and I love this one because it flatters my eye shape. I have used many styles of this brand and have loved every single one.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
SUPER FUN LASHES FOR WHEN YOU NEED THAT EXTRA FLASH FOR THAT SPECIAL NIGHT OUT THESE ARE DEFFIDENTLY IT! I LOVE ARDELL LASHES WEATHER ITS FOR FLASH OR EVERYDAY FUN DAY. GOOD PRICES. LOVE IT MORE WHEN I FIND SPECIALS ON THEM. A MUST I LIKE REPURCHASE.
Railene H.
palm desert
These lashes are great they are not super bulky and heavy on the eyes they sit well and don’t cause you to constantly feel as if they are weighing down.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
these lashes are great lightweight and supper stunning. if youre needing to practice on your lash placement these are super easy to use. these lashes are extremely affordable especially if you purchase them at ulta beauty. don't forget to double up your coupons.
Marissa Z.
College Station, TX
Definitely was a good choice to wear while going out. I didn't have to put eyeliner on. The eyelashes were fun and playful and received many complements!
Linda G.
Memphis, TN
Me encantan son lo máximo son las que más uso son de muy bueno calidad y fáciles de poner
Cayla G.
These are such cute lashes. All of Ardell's false lashes are great as long as you get good glue!
Anastacia M.
Girard, OH
These are a great lash to start out with. They have a great band that is easy to apply. They are fun and flirty looking and really compliment any eye look
Adriana B.
Pittsburg, CA
These lashes look so real and not that long there pretty comfortable to wear also I recommend deeply