BY ARDELL #88 in False Lashes

Get the closet thing known to natural lashes. Knot-free flares. These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply. You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "If you are new to falsies, then this is how to get started. Very natural looking and sooo easy to apply! When you are more advanced and want a very dramatic eye, go with the double up wispies. I can not explain how much I live those! " in 35 reviews
  • "These lashes are comfortable to wear, doesn't way down the lashes and look very natural. They are perfect to wear on a day to day bases and sometimes to amp up other lashes you may already be wearing. I would recommend these lashes if you want to take your look from average to natural glam with a bit of a flirty flare!" in 8 reviews
Helen S.
Spartanburg, SC
I’m a huge fan of these individual lashes. I got them put on at Ulta for my birthday and I loved them. They looked natural but also really beautiful. They stayed on well and they were really high quality!
Kate M.
Kutztown, PA
I love these!! I suggest getting the short medium and long and really shape your eyes with the lashes! they’re pretty cheap but DONT use the clear adhesive ardell makes!! it’s impossible to take off. use ardell’s Duo or something more temporary!!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia , CA
My holy grail lashes! They are so easy to apply and can make any look you want with them. Takes me less than 5 min to apply them and usually last me 2 days or more on. I recommend if you want something natural but also volumeness.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
These lashes are everything I love individual eyelashes I feel like they look way more realistic I would recommend this to anyone who loves eyelashes is much is I do you don’t even have to wear a full face make up with them they look absolutely great by themselves
Ashélee B.
Jersey city , NJ
When buying eyelashes you want to steer clear of those that have a shiny look to them cause they have an unnatural look on your eyes but these individuals look natural when worn and the sizes come in small medium and long to accommodate different uses, which is good for people who are trying to obtain a look of lengthened, full, etc eyelashes.

I personally love Ardell’s brand of eyelashes and I find them to be the best in regards to longevity
Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Wow where have these been all my life. I am awful at applying fake eyelashes but these make it so easy! Just put the smallest dot of duo glue at the knot and plop it on tour lash line and it just stays all day!! OBSESSED
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
these are a pain to get on, way too easy to take off for all the hard work that goes into applying it. they do enough to look like fuller lashes but not enough to be worth the time and energy wasted on application.
alexis r.
Fairway, KS
These are the BEST lashes. I have such tiny lashes and the strip lashes never seem to work for me. Always too uncomfortable for my eyes so I get individuals. Seriously perfect. Whether I want whispy or a full dramatic look, these a great.
Janice W.
United States
Super pretty and I love it so much. It’s very affordable and I use it all the time! It is not heavy at all! and I do recommend it if you are just starting to wear fake lashes! I would buy again and again!
Mariana E.
Laredo
These lashes are perfect because you can create a daily subtle look with them or you can pack them on for a dramatic finish. They are super easy to apply and at a great price range.
Josephine A.
North Hollywood, CA
I wear glasses and im worried these will press against these not allowing me to wear them, should i try the full band lashes or these?
Mercedes H.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been thinking about trying falsies but the seem to be really hard to put on. Are these any easier with application?
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Are these easy to apply??
Mari M.
Ardell Flare Individual Lash or Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes OK girls which one is your favourite individuals for more natural look or falses for a glamours look???
Isabel M.
Saw this and it woke up my interest. Never tried individual lashes before. Is it easy to apply?