BY ARDELL

Get the closet thing known to natural lashes. Knot-free flares. These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply. You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time. see more...

• What is everyone's favorite false eye lashes? I l... Be the first to answer!
  • How much more convenient are these individual lashes versus full ...1 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply .? I have a hard time applying normal lo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
This is a great lash kit if you know what you're doing. My set came with adhesive, remover and a great pair of tweezers. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they are difficult to get right. I suggest buying two boxes if it is your first time because there will be trial and error with these. I would also recommend not doing it the day of an occasion. Maybe the day before would be better as you will need some time for the application.
Lauren S.
These are slightly difficult to keep ahold of, even with tweezers because of how small these are. That being said, these are much easier to apply than strip lashes because you can determine exactly where you want to apply the clusters! Really nice natural effect.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
Been using these for years. Definitely most natural and easier for me to apply than strips. Can't beat the price. My lashes are finally growing thanks to Rodan and Fields Lash Boost but they've got longer not really fuller. These work perfectly to fill in my bare spots.
Britt M.
Love using these clusters to amp up my eye looks. I can use these but still keep my eyes looking fairly natural, and I like the fact that unlike a full band I can customize how much lash I want.
Janice W.
United States
Super pretty and I love it so much. It’s very affordable and I use it all the time! It is not heavy at all! and I do recommend it if you are just starting to wear fake lashes! I would buy again and again!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are my absolute favorite. I love using individual lashes because they look more natural then using full false lashes. I like putting them in the corners of my eyes to make my lashes look more full from the outside in. Would highly recommend
Darian C.
I tried these lashes because my eyelash extensions ruined my lashes and wanted to do my own. These lashes stay on permanently and are hard to get off very time consuming, but if done correctly they look really great and natural
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If you want someone to ask you "are those your real lashes ?" This is the choice for you. They're so easy to build and stack you can create just about any look. The only hard part is they're time consuming.
Aubrey R.
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! Fill ins stay so much longer in my eyelashes than the normal eye strips. I would recommend to anyone looking to fill a few gaps in their lashes!
Sharyn R.
I love these lashes more than the strip type. I like that you can layer them and put them precisely where you need them to be. They make your lashes look full and longwithout the heavy feeling of the band of the strip lashes. I love wearing them on the outer corners and the center of my eyes to really make them stand out. I go through these lashes quite often and would recommend them to anybody who has sensitive eyes and cannot stand the strip type.
Josephine A.
North Hollywood, CA
I wear glasses and im worried these will press against these not allowing me to wear them, should i try the full band lashes or these?
Mercedes H.
Spring Valley, CA
I have been thinking about trying falsies but the seem to be really hard to put on. Are these any easier with application?
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Are these easy to apply??
Mari M.
Ardell Flare Individual Lash or Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes OK girls which one is your favourite individuals for more natural look or falses for a glamours look???
Isabel M.
Saw this and it woke up my interest. Never tried individual lashes before. Is it easy to apply?