Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#118 in False Lashes
Get the closet thing known to natural lashes. Knot-free flares. These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply. You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time.
Photos (3)
Dyan P.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA

Individual lashes are amazing!

I feel people go towards full lashes because that what we see on the daily. These are sooo easy to use and apply. You only put where you want and can last multiple days if care for properly. Once they fall off you just reapply there.

These are available just about anywhere and are reasonably priced. You can start with a starter kit that will have lashes, adhesive, liquid remover, and tweezers to apply. FYI... Individual lash glue is different then strip glue.

If you're not able to find accent lashes, you can create your own with these.
Cordelia T.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA

I prefer individual lashes over strip lashes because I find them to look more natural, easier to apply, as well as having better lasting power. These are great ones! the curl of the lash is perfect- not too strong which I sometimes find.

If you don't wear eyeliner I suggest the knot free lashes because they will blend more seamlessly with your lash line.

But if you do wear eyeliner this won't be a problem because the liner hides it, and the knotted ones might even be slightly easier to apply
Sharyn R.
Sharyn R.

I love these lashes more than the strip type. I like that you can layer them and put them precisely where you need them to be. They make your lashes look full and longwithout the heavy feeling of the band of the strip lashes. I love wearing them on the outer corners and the center of my eyes to really make them stand out. I go through these lashes quite often and would recommend them to anybody who has sensitive eyes and cannot stand the strip type.
amanda l.
amanda l.

I love these individual lashes. I call them "bottom lashes" because I use them for my bottom eyelashes and they completely revamp your eye look. If you've never tried bottom eyelashes I completely recommend it! These are great because they aren't too dark or thick and they don't create a look that's too fake. They just really add volume to your bottom eyelashes and make your eyes really pop.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT

My daily go to lash. Doesn't have the fake look like strip lashes have. They are virtually undetectable and you can customize the look depending on how you space the lashes or if you layer them. You can stack individuals on top of strip lashes as well. Would have given these five stars but I like a lash with a tapered end. These are a bit blunt but you can't beat the price and availability.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Honolulu, HI

My newest obsession are the individual lashes! I started with the starter kit that includes the tweezers and glue. Takes a lil patience and practice at first but once you get the hang of it they turn out amazing! They last about a two weeks just replace one if it falls out! Way more budget friendly option then going to a salon for extensions.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Atlanta, Ga

I have been wearing these for years! I love them. They last about a week or so with the adhesive depending on how gentle you are with them. The packaging is nice because you can see what the lashes look like before you buy them and I typically get mine from Sallys. They take practice but once you get the hang of them you will be obsessed!
Lesliebell V.
Lesliebell V.
Clearwater, Fl

These lashes are comfortable to wear, doesn't way down the lashes and look very natural. They are perfect to wear on a day to day bases and sometimes to amp up other lashes you may already be wearing. I would recommend these lashes if you want to take your look from average to natural glam with a bit of a flirty flare!
Ayrin A.
Ayrin A.
Woodside, NY

I don't always like using fake lashes. But for those days when I want a little something extra these individuals are perfect for a girl like me who is always on the run. They are easy to use and looks super natural. I would definitely recommend to those people who want to use fake lashes but are too scared to try.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Chicago , Il

My absolute favorite false lashes, because they're individual it's so much easier to apply and they look so much more natural then strips, they're comfortable and last up to a week, I use black glue to hide any residue and it's nearly invisible to see where the lash is added, obsessed is an understatement.
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
North Hollywood, CA

I wear glasses and im worried these will press against these not allowing me to wear them, should i try the full band lashes or these?
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Spring Valley, CA

I have been thinking about trying falsies but the seem to be really hard to put on. Are these any easier with application?
Livv M.
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral

Are these easy to apply??
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

Can you use them on bottom lashes
Ash S.
Ash S.
Montreal

I wanted to know what is the difference between those lashes and the knot individual lashes? Does this one last longer than the knot individual lashes? And are these less obvious and make it seem almost natural? I really wanted to try these but I keep seeing different types and wondering what would look the most natural and bare...