Ardell Flare Individual Lash uploaded by Kelsey P.Ardell Flare Individual Lash uploaded by Caprice O.Ardell Flare Individual Lash uploaded by Ajla P.

BY ARDELL

Get the closet thing known to natural lashes. Knot-free flares. These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply. You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time. see more...

• How much more convenient are these individual lashes versus full la...1 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply .? I have a hard time applying normal long...1 Answers
  • Can I put these on under/inside of the lash line? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dyan P.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
Individual lashes are amazing!

I feel people go towards full lashes because that what we see on the daily. These are sooo easy to use and apply. You only put where you want and can last multiple days if care for properly. Once they fall off you just reapply there.

These are available just about anywhere and are reasonably priced. You can start with a starter kit that will have lashes, adhesive, liquid remover, and tweezers to apply. FYI... Individual lash glue is different then strip glue.

If you're not able to find accent lashes, you can create your own with these.
Cordelia T.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
I prefer individual lashes over strip lashes because I find them to look more natural, easier to apply, as well as having better lasting power. These are great ones! the curl of the lash is perfect- not too strong which I sometimes find.

If you don't wear eyeliner I suggest the knot free lashes because they will blend more seamlessly with your lash line.

But if you do wear eyeliner this won't be a problem because the liner hides it, and the knotted ones might even be slightly easier to apply
Sharyn R.
Sharyn R.
I love these lashes more than the strip type. I like that you can layer them and put them precisely where you need them to be. They make your lashes look full and longwithout the heavy feeling of the band of the strip lashes. I love wearing them on the outer corners and the center of my eyes to really make them stand out. I go through these lashes quite often and would recommend them to anybody who has sensitive eyes and cannot stand the strip type.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Honolulu, HI
My newest obsession are the individual lashes! I started with the starter kit that includes the tweezers and glue. Takes a lil patience and practice at first but once you get the hang of it they turn out amazing! They last about a two weeks just replace one if it falls out! Way more budget friendly option then going to a salon for extensions.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Atlanta , GA
I have been wearing these for years! I love them. They last about a week or so with the adhesive depending on how gentle you are with them. The packaging is nice because you can see what the lashes look like before you buy them and I typically get mine from Sallys. They take practice but once you get the hang of them you will be obsessed!
Lesliebell V.
Lesliebell V.
Clearwater, Fl
These lashes are comfortable to wear, doesn't way down the lashes and look very natural. They are perfect to wear on a day to day bases and sometimes to amp up other lashes you may already be wearing. I would recommend these lashes if you want to take your look from average to natural glam with a bit of a flirty flare!
Ayrin A.
Ayrin A.
Woodside, NY
I don't always like using fake lashes. But for those days when I want a little something extra these individuals are perfect for a girl like me who is always on the run. They are easy to use and looks super natural. I would definitely recommend to those people who want to use fake lashes but are too scared to try.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
I really love these false lashes. Depending on my makeup look, I can make my lashes natural by adding a few, or extremely glam by adding a few more. I buy these at Ulta (to get more points). These are very easy to apply and they are reusable which is a plus! Would definitely purchase again!
madison H.
madison H.
Helotes, TX
Really neat product. A little harder to apply than normal falsies and it takes longer but the finished look is worth it. Normal falsies can be too thick and hide your eyeshadow. These space out perfectly to where you can still see the shadow and still have the illusion of long full lashes!
Tori L.
Tori L.
Individual lashes are pretty useful every now and again! I like to use them on days when I want something a little more subtle but a little drama added. They look nice and natural when done right and you can totally build up the density of the lashes to add more drama! Beautiful lashes!
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
North Hollywood, CA
I wear glasses and im worried these will press against these not allowing me to wear them, should i try the full band lashes or these?
Livv M.
Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
Are these easy to apply??
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Spring Valley, CA
I have been thinking about trying falsies but the seem to be really hard to put on. Are these any easier with application?
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Statesville
How much more convenient are these individual lashes versus full lashes? I've never worn eyelashes before and want to try- but I'm not really sure which direction to go. Why are these better than full lashes? Would it be better to start with these, especially with my lashes being kinda thin?
Elisabet C.
Elisabet C.
Are these easy to apply .? I have a hard time applying normal long lashes, I think individual lashes would be better, but I don't want to struggle like i do with fake lashes