Ardell Faux Mink Lashes Wispies - 1 set uploaded by Brooke H.Ardell Faux Mink Lashes Wispies - 1 set uploaded by Kenny G.Ardell Faux Mink Lashes Wispies - 1 set uploaded by Tya R.

BY ARDELL

Ardell's Faux Mink lashes now come in cult favorite Wispies and Demi Wispies styles. The most luxurious Wispies styles yet! Lightweight with Knot-Free Invisiband. Made in China see more...

Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
I had high hopes for this to pack of wispies they are so pretty and also because this brand has never steered me wrong but when I try to take out the actual lash there was so much glue from the packaging that I've actually merged with the actual lashes themselves and it's really difficult to take out also of these bands are ridiculously thick for some clear banded lashes I don't think I'm going to buy these again because sadly these lashes here that I just opened up are completely ruined due to the glue that they used to stick onto the plastic packaging just look at the picture .... again these are the Ardell Faux Mink Lashes Wispies
Kenny G.
I love these lashes! Seems like they have extended their “soft touch” collection. Its great because I only like lashes with tapered ends. They are perfect for days when I want a more glam look. I will be on the look out for a more natural pair from this line. The only thing I will say is that they can be pulled apart pretty easy if you are not careful, so be gentle when cleaning!
Yesi D.
These lashes looked beautiful. I should have read the reviews first. I always buy HOL but this time i wanted to buy in store. When i got to use them the band was so thick i had to cut the inner corner since the band was sticking out. When applied the band stabbed my eye no matter what position i placed them. I gave up I'm sticking to my HOL.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Ardell lashes have been in my makeup bag since I first started wearing falsies and they're the only drugstore brand I will buy (I normally buy HOL). I had super high hopes for these faux mink lashes but was a little let down. I feel as if the normal wispies have greater blending power and definition than these. Not that these aren't good lashes, I just don't think they're better than the original-plus these cost more.
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I love these lashes! I wore these on my prom night, and they looked stunning! I’ve also used them many times after that, and they still have the same effect. They make the perfect touch on any eye look, and the price is pretty inexpensive. I could definitely use some more of these!!
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
I got those to give me a natural look. Those eyelashes look good there not to crazy if you looking for something natural get those there not bad there beautiful I would recommend it I would buy this again
Christina F.
Miller Place, NY
I love love love these lashes. The faux mink material makes them look super natural if applied correctly. Since the lash band is clear, you might want to go over it with a black liquid liner to disguise it, but once you do that, it looks amazing.
Jamie M.
These lashes look beautiful and the actual lashes are great quality but the band is pretty disappointing. It’s very flimsy and thin. Not a lash that’s reusable because when you take the glue off the lashes rip off with it. Good for a one or two time use but not more than that. Love other lashes from ardell but these aren’t the best.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
These lashes were beyond annoying to apply. They claim to be easier with a thin band but that was not the case. They were about $1 more than the regular Ardell wispys so I would save your money and get the original. They would not stay on my lashes and I have applied lashes for years
Tera N.
Fresno
These are the only kind of lashes I have used. I like them, i think the style is pretty and they're not too heavy. I think they're good for people who just started wearing lashes Ardell Faux Mink Lashes Wispies - 1 set