Ardell Faux Mink Lashes 812 uploaded by Stephanie O.Ardell Faux Mink Lashes 812 uploaded by Kaitlin R.Ardell Faux Mink Lashes 812 uploaded by Nicolette M.

BY ARDELL

Liz D.
These are beautiful lashes but I had some problems with them. When I was trimming these lashes they proceeded to fall apart on the end that I was trimming them on. I would not recommend these lashes to people who have to trim them. I would recommend these lashes to people who will not trim them. In other words these are great lashes as long as they are not trimmed.
Jamie P.
Murphy, TX
I LOVE THEY WAY THESE LASHES LOOK AND FEEL!! They make my eyes super doll like and blends with my natural lashes well. The invisiband is great and isn’t noticeable but I don’t know if I’m being too rough with them or something but they never last me more than 2 uses bc of the band. It breaks apart very easily. Other than that I really do love them. Just wish they lasted longer so I wouldn’t have to buy so many pairs
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I like these lashes a lot. They’re so pretty and look great on. But, you have to me careful removing them from the package because they fall apart. They also fall apart when I try to remove the glue after I wear them. The band is so delicate that they don’t last long. But they’re inexpensive and pretty.
Eileen N.
Best eyelashes! I love how the band is so lightweight which makes application so easy. The price point isn’t too high. I love the dramatic look it gave me while wearing these! Totally recommend plus ardell is one of my favorite lash brands!
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
My holy grail favorite best lashes! I wear these almost daily. I usually get at least four uses out of each pair. They look natural but still glam. They are very affordable. Very comfortable to wear.
Jules O.
Clifton, NJ
Beautiful lashes! Great quality. They were so comfortable to wear, and with Duo lash glue they lasted all night! They aren't too dramatic. Just the right amount of drama! They go great with a smokey eye, and the price is unbeatable.
Talia M.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Gorgeous lashes very close to natural looking but long & luscious as well, very durable, can wear for a couple days even. I love love love these lashes.
Meagan M.
Bryant, AR
My all time favorite lashes. I wear these every day. One pair lasts me about 6-7 wears. Depending. Sometimes 10 wears.