BY ARDELL #17 in False Lashes

Ardell's Faux Mink Lash #811 are luxuriously lightweight lashes. Ultra-soft fabulously full lashes create an effortlessly glamorous look.

• Do the lashes look full once applied?3 Answers
  • Would you say these are wearable daily? Or are they more of an oc...3 Answers
  • Are these lashes natural looking and how many times can they be w...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "These lashes are gorgeous and easy to apply. Plus they come in tons of different styles for a good price. Cant complain!" in 113 reviews
  • "Fave lashes ever. Wore them for graduation and for my birthday recently. Glamglamglam. " in 100 reviews
  • "Love love these lashes! They are super comfortable and easy to apply. I slept with them twice and forgot I had them on just because they are very light weighted. It's good price for them. I recondite this product to everyone." in 35 reviews
Emily M.
Review for: Ardell Faux Mink Lash #811 more...
These lashes are my absolute holy grail favorite lashes! They are so soft and long and look amazing! They are longer and fuller at the front and then tapper down! The only reason I can’t give this 5 stars is because of how hard they are to get out. I’ve purchased these maybe 4 to 5 times now so I know how to get them out without damaging them but the first pair I got I almost damaged getting out of the package! Other than that I would die for these lashes
Shannen N.
Cortland
Review for: Ardell Faux Mink Lash #811, Faux Mink Lash 811 more...
These lashes are the best! How can you beat the convenience of a drug store brand that has great quality? I have splurged at stores like Sephora on lashes from brands that appear to be the best of the best. Thee have been my favorite lashes to date. Application is always a struggle for me but once these are applied... they are flawless and SO natural. The tapered ends look so real and they are so soft. The lash bands are quite long so be sure to measure to you personal lash length to get the best fit!
liz q.
Johnston, RI
Review for: Faux Mink Lash 811 more...
I love the way these lashes look. I have round eyes and I often struggle wearing falsies because the inner eye ALWAYS lifts. I also hate when falsies make my eyes feel heavy and weighed down. These lashes don't lift!! They feel super soft and light, I forget I even have them on. I bend these lashes before I apply them and can wear them for an entire day with no problems.
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Faux Mink Lash 811 more...
These lashes are stunning for the price. I buy all the time from CVS. Packing is nothing to cry home about but the lashes look & feel great. They do nothing but compliment my big browns. I will say these lashes are always difficult for me to take off the pack without coming close to damaging the lash band. Otherwise great product!
Stephanie D.
Review for: Ardell Faux Mink Lash #811 more...
I love these lashes so much! I try my best to always be very conscious of animal testing and using products that are cruelty free. When I saw that there were lashes that looked like mink, but were not real mink, I had to get them. They last a long time and look beautiful! They aren’t too dramatic for my small eyes, but still make my lashes look long.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Ardell Faux Mink Lash #811 more...
God I hate these lashes. Yes. They are pretty but they literally fall apart when taking them out of the packaging. However if you do get them out the glue that’s already on the lashes are so think it’s hard to make them bend to your eye shape. I definitely would t recommend this product. They aren’t very natural looking either.
Alejandra M.
I love the lashes they are soft and fluffy, for me they give a more natural look not a lot of drama. I didn't give them a 5 star because the strip is very thick and the ends are very "pokey" even if you trim them. Because of the thickness of the band I find That I cant get as much use of them as i'd like. The band is also clear which is noticeable when wearing black liner.
Mandy M.
Nashville, TN
I usually like this brand, but these weren’t as easy to apply and honestly didn’t look as natural. I can’t be very angry because they weren’t very expensive and were worth a try but I probably won’t be wearing them again. They also weren’t particularly comfortable. I have definitely worn better lashes from the same brand.
Samantha R.
I had this and they were so sensetive that they rip on my second time putting them. Usually lashes last me longer but this ones just werent good for me. And when i say rip i mean like the lashes fell one by one making them look weird
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
Review for: Ardell Faux Mink Lash #811 more...
I absolutely loved these lashes. I’m not very good at putting them on but once I figured out a technique that worked for me, they looked natural and dramatic. Decent price as well because they are beautiful, I can’t wait to buy more tonight.
alice h.
Okehampton, Devon
Would you say these are wearable daily? Or are they more of an occasion lash?
Gracia M.
Edmonton, AB
Do the lashes look full once applied?
Katie R.
Does anyone else find these ones are super hard to glue down? If not what technique do you use and glue?
Mireya L.
Fostoria, OH
How much and where from
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
How is the band on these lashes? and how do they feel once you have applied them ?