Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812

by Ardell

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812!
How would you rate this product?
Elise O.
Westfield, MA
Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 uploaded by Elise O.
usually i layer a few swipes of mascara on top of my fake lashes to make them look more natural but these don’t need anything. they look so perfect and full without having to do anything to them. i wore these to a wedding and i’d wear these everyday if i could.
Kaitlyn S.
pittsburgh , PA
Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 uploaded by Kaitlyn S.
i struggle when it comes to applying lashes and these were extremely easy to use and looked flawless!!!
Brittain S.
Glen rock, PA
Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 uploaded by Brittain S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ardell has been my main squeeze when it comes to my lashes! Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of mistresses, but in the end I always go back to my ride or die, Ardell. The strips on the back of this particular type blends in so well with my liner no matter what kind I use, and is easily sat on my lashline. Unlike others, you don't feel like you have to spend the entire day checking them to make sure your corners are still in their assigned seats! They certainly aren't bulky, heavy, or too voluminous that it looks cheap or artificial. They all have a beautiful natural curl and really don't call for excessive mascara application to get them to blend in with your natural lashes. 10/10! Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 #lashlove #lashestothesky #ardell #falsies
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 uploaded by Polina K.
Honestly I think these are my favorite lashes. Most often people just think I have lash extensions or that these are my natural lashes. I get so many compliments on how good my eyes look! Always my go to and super affordable!
McKayla S.
Madison, WI
Ardell FAUX MINK EYELASH 812 uploaded by McKayla S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the length of these lashes. They aren’t too long but still add enough drama. I did have to shorten these ones up a bit though to make sure they did t scratch my eyes all day. I’d say that these are a good dupe for House of Lashes Lite Collection False Eyelashes (Boudoir Lite 1PK) too.
Adreane V.
texas
Purchased at: CVS
Bomb product. Totally affordable for anyone. I use them for two to three days and I love them.
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these lashes they are so natural looking and they aren’t expensive either last very long and they are really light
Mila S.
FAIRMONT , WV
these eyalashes are great they look super natural are very comfortable beautiful  and good only buy them
Joely B.
These lashes are so beautiful on and look so natural while the length is dramatic. I love them and they are so easy to apply. These are one of my favorite drug store lashes and they are so affordable and worth it!!
Lisa W.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite go to lashes, very natural look with a thin flexible band. Love these and price point is great as well.

Looking for your answer?