Ardell FAUX MINK 817

by Ardell

NULL

How well do these do for asian lashes or monolids?
Are these lashes durable or are they cheap looking?
How would you recommend these lashes [user:dannimadekc] 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Start your review of Ardell FAUX MINK 817!
Kathryn G.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes make me so so so excited to go out again because they up my makeup game!!! They’re dramatic without looking unnatural. Got them at ulta for a very affordable price :)
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
Love. These. Lashes. Honestly, these lashes are one of my absolute, all time favourites EVER. Beautiful, full enough to catch people's attention but natural enough looking to seem natural still.
Callie C.
Portland, OR
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Callie C.
I love these lashes! They are affordable, easy to apply and compliment a myriad of eye looks easily! My favorite part about these lashes are the band! The bad isn’t a solid black line, it is more a dashed line that helps the overlook appear less fake and more like a higher end falsie! I will definitely purchase these again. An ulta employee recommended them to me and I am so satisfied with my purchase!
Katie R.
Arlington, NY
Gorgeous lashes, much prettier than my kiss lashes. Make sure you trim them down for size and comfort. I love to pair these with dramatic eye makeup.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these! Very comfortable and easy to apply. I’ve used them several times and they are still in great condition. Affordable and just as good as more lux brands.
Lilly M.
Lucerne , CA
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Lilly M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are very nice. The band is a little stiff at first, but when you get it to shape your eye they look super good. Naturally glam and beautiful. They are the perfect way to make your eyes pop or adding the finishing touch to any eyeshadow look.
Maggie M.
Spokane , WA
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Maggie M.
Love these lashes. They are easy to use and can be worn multiple times. They have a nice lash line so dont look super fake
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Nicole C.
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Nicole C.
Ardell Lashes these lashes are okay if you know how to apply them, it helps a great deal lol. They are a bit pricey for my pockets, but I got them 50% off. They last and are easy to apply. Can be reused if used with care!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Target
For a household of the women who all wear falsies good, inexpensive, lashes are a must. These are great lashes, always. They really are lightweight. Easily bent as needed. Because they are longer in the middle it really doesn't matter what end you trim from. Save the pieces you trim off & stack em!! Our family buys these in the 5+ packs. - love all their lashes.
Lilliana N.
summit , IL
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 uploaded by Lilliana N.
The whole Faux Mink collection by Ardell is really good. They have an invisible band and really easy look natural. These are really great affordable lashes that last for many wears also!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashlyn K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a 2 ans
How would you recommend these lashes Deana B. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Deana B. il y a 2 ans
I would try them! I love mink lashes! The best ones I find at random beauty supply stores!
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
il y a 2 ans
Hannah R. il y a 2 ans
These are my favorite lashes! They have a variety of lashes. I usually get the round shape lash and cat eye. The clear band is amazing! I can get 3-4 uses out of mine and always get compliments! 💓 cut down to match the size of your eye if necessary and use whatever glue works best for you! Hope they work for you!
Christal B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
il y a 3 ans
Ardell FAUX MINK 817 are these lases lightweight? Once installed, do they look full on your lashes with one lash?
Lilliana N. il y a 2 ans
These lashes are super lightweight! They do look full on your lashes with one lash and it also depends the style.