ARDELL® Faux Mink 814

by Ardell

• Luxuriously lightweight lash with fluttery effect
  • Super-soft, fine, tapered fibers
  • Longer outer corners for flared effect
  • Criss-cross layering
  • Knot-free Invisiband® for a seamless look and comfortable wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARDELL® Faux Mink 814!
How would you rate this product?
val G.
ARDELL® Faux Mink 814 uploaded by val G.
Purchased at: ULTA
super cute and foxy 🦊. they look very natural when applied correctly, AND trimmed to accommodate your eye shape. i personally love putting them UNDER my lashes to give a more natural look but i understand that can be uncomfortable for some.
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
Love, love, love these lashes. This is my favorite brand for lashes. They stay on. They look the best and most natural. Love, love.
Candice R.
Sequim, WA
ARDELL® Faux Mink 814 uploaded by Candice R.
Love the invisible band and how light they feel on my eyes! They’re stunning on and the band curves nicely so they’re easy to apply. This particular one is definitely my favorite out of all the Faux Mink styles. The lashes are super separated and just mix with my regular lashes nicely. Highly recommend the whole Faux Mink line! ARDELL® Faux Mink 814
Hannah D.
Roseville
ARDELL® Faux Mink 814 uploaded by Hannah D.
These style of lashes are my favorite in the whole world!!! The Ardell 814 faux minx is actually so pretty and the band is very clear and thin which is great. Would recommend, and I would 100% buy again!!
Lauren R.
Chino Hills, CA
I absolutely love the shape of these lashes but the "invisible" band is a big mistake in my opinion. I have almond-shaped eyes and these lashes give me a nice elongated look at the ends, but are short enough in the middle to not cover my limited lid space. But, I cannot stand the clear band. I would much rather prefer a black band, which could pass as a nice tightline or be easily hidden in liner. The clear band is large and completely visible, even at a normal talking distance. Sometimes, if the light hit it at a certain angle it would almost look like it was glowing.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I really love how fluffy these are compared to the regular ardell lashes! I do find that I can only wear them twice before they’re ruined 😢
Danielle M.
Sand Springs
My favorite lashes, i have purchased twice and i use them all the time, easy to clean and cheap!
Hazelle R.
fairburn
love this eyelashes! you can’t notice them, they are super light and easy to wear! my to go brand i love it
Kumari S.
Irvine, CA
I like how natural these are!! They don't last very long though, which is understandable, considering how thin the band is.
Gisselle J.
East Elmhurst, NY
These eyelashes are beautiful 😍 to bad I lost one 😭😭😭 , they feel a bit heavy but they are beautiful, long and dark

Looking for your answer?