BY ARDELL

• Sexy flared effect
  • Lash is longer on the outer corners creates a sexy flared look
  • Extra fine, soft fibers
  • Criss-cross layering
  • Light volume

• Do y’all wear false lashes? Comment⬇️ I personally just...8 Answers
  • These lashes look like such good quality. Would love to t...2 Answers
  • How are these I just bought them4 Answers
ARDELL® Faux Mink 811

Start your review of ARDELL® Faux Mink 811!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These lashes are gorgeous and easy to apply. Plus they come in tons of different styles for a good price. Cant complain!" in 113 reviews
  • "Fave lashes ever. Wore them for graduation and for my birthday recently. Glamglamglam. " in 100 reviews
  • "Love love these lashes! They are super comfortable and easy to apply. I slept with them twice and forgot I had them on just because they are very light weighted. It's good price for them. I recondite this product to everyone." in 35 reviews
Kapolei, HI
I really like the ARDELL® Faux Mink 811 lashes for an everyday look. I have bought this product many times. The lash strip is thin and therefore easy to apply very close to your lash line. Also, since the ends look very natural. I would recommend this product!
Black Creek , WI
I love how natural looking these lashes look when applied 😍 the lash band is super flexible and easy to apply. They are reasonably priced and you can get about 3 to 4 uses out of them. If you choose to wash your lashes you could easily get 6 good uses out of them!
Disapointed with these, they looked cute in the box than on. They were dramatic which is what I was going for but I don't think I'll ever buy lashes which are longer on the outer lashes again, too unatural looking, if I'm going for dramatic I'm just going to look for all long next time, I really wished these worked, also mine came out of the box middle twisting up, it could have been how I removed them from box but I really don't think so.
Idaho falls , ID
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful lashes. They have a thicker band which makes them a little heavier. Using ardell duo adhesive holds them on for long periods if time. If the band could be a little thinner it would be a little more comfortable to wear long hours.
Appleton, WI
These lashes are soft, lightweight, and fluttery. I love that they look natural but still give just enough emphasis to your eyes to accentuate them. My only complaint is that the lash band is not as malleable as I personally prefer, and when using these on clients the inner corners want to pop up because of that. They do take a small amount of fixing/adjusting, but I'm okay with that because I thoroughly enjoy the way they make the eyes look!
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for glam looks and everyday if your wanting a little more volume than usual. Love the thin lightweight band. I definitely recommend these. I am always stocked up!
Bronx , NY
I love these lashes I’ve used strips before and rather opt out most are super uncomfortable so I’d rather use individuals but I decided to try these because the do not have a band nor nots and let me say they are extremely comfortable you will not feel them at all I forgot I had them on and almost rubbed them off super cute and natural and the hairs feel real hence the faux mink
Dennis , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Just started using these because I was recommended to start out with this kind on influenster, I have no complaints about them I'm just not really good at putting them on yet but still learning. These have to be some tough lashes from all the pulling out tucking I've done to them 3 and they have stayed together! I would recommend them to everyone and I will definitely be buying more of them! I give them 5 stars!!
Far Rockaway, NY
These lashes looked lovely on me and I couldn't stop looking at them. They brought my face out perfectly. I have no complaints for this product. The price was right and I would definitely recommend to my ladies out there. I would definitely repurchase this item.
I love Adell lashes don’t get me wrong, but these ones will never apply to my eye for some reason! I could apply the demi wispies in my sleep and I cannot get these to work on my eyes to save my life! I love the mink look but they just do not cut it for me!
Do y’all wear false lashes? Comment⬇️ I personally just started getting into wearing false lashes and they completely change your make up! ARDELL® Faux Mink 811
Sacramento, CA
Got new lashes to try out, which are better Kiss or Ardell lashes??🤔 Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty or ARDELL® Faux Mink 811 #ultahaul
Taunton, MA
How are these I just bought them
Brookfield , WI
Have anyone ever use these lashes? They are beautiful.

ARDELL® Faux Mink 811

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email