Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

I have not tried these yet . Does it have a thick band ?
How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with ” in 362 reviews
“These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. ” in 282 reviews
“These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear ” in 116 reviews
Telford
I was quite disappointed in these lashes to be honest .... they were tricky to apply and I only got 2x wear from mine. They look better with little to none makeup rather the. A full face of makeup ... if you like. Natural then maybe these eyelashes are for you
Short
Victoria
Perfect with any look! Not too ling and still blend so well into natural lashes. The band is small so easily but hidden yet still very easy to apply. Can be reused multiple times if looked after! Love the wispie effect they give amd go with any eye look!
Full
Australia
I wore these for my engagement party and they looked amazing. Super easy to apply and i didnt even notice they were there. I have always used Ardell Lashes as they stay in place, are affordable and feel ver comfortable to wear for a long period of time.
Full, Long, Straight
These are my favourite lashes I use them every time I go out. You can't go wrong with these. They are super easy to apply and last all day. I get 15-20 wears out of each pair. I love how nice they are they're not too dramatic but they're noticeable.
Short
Saint, QC
I used those lashes on my wedding day. I love how they brought some drama without being overpowering since I opted for a subtle makeup (I used the Naked 1 with it and it looked fantastic). I get compliments on my eyelook everytime people look at my pictures!
Thin
Brighton
These are one of my favourite styles of lashes! I started buying wispies a long time ago and Ardell keep bringing new styles into the mix. They are definitely the type of lashes to buy if you are just starting out and they are really easy to apply.
Thin, Short, Curled
Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes uploaded by Sara P.
Son preciosas , pero el pegamento no pega casi , hay que aplicar una gran cantidad y a las 3 horas mas o menos se empiezan a caer , las pestañas super bien el pegameto horrible
Long
ORANGEVILLE, ON
Absolutely my favorite lashes especially when paired with the Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz . Can go all day and night without reapplying the glue!
28 St vincents avenue
I got these lashes from Superdrug and at first I wasn’t sure on them as I’d never used the brand but when I put them on I was shocked! They looked amazing and totally completed my look!! I had so many compliments wearing them and I’d 100% recommend to all looking for new lashes!
Long, Curled
Picton, ON
They are a good lash. However, for me, I found the length amazing, yet no volume to go with it. So they look a little disproportionate on your eyes. One of the first lash I ever wore and it was easy to apply, however, I have learned it's not all just about a long lash.
Thin, Short

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...