Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

I have not tried these yet . Does it have a thick band ?
How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with ” in 362 reviews
“These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. ” in 282 reviews
“These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear ” in 116 reviews
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Amazing lashes on my model.... they’re natural and easy to apply with lash glue & tools. They are light weight and look fabulous with this beautiful dress from Sheisclassy.com. You can find these lashes in any major drugstore.
Thin
I love these lashes from Ardell. I'm not a huge fan of wearing lashes everyday, but for special occasions these are the ones I will pick up. They aren't over dramatic, but give a nice full look to your lashes.
Full, Long
Baton Rouge, LA
I think it’s too dramatic for me, I prefer one with natural style. I also have to trim down the size and the length of this lashes, they’re just overwhelmed 😂 Not the best lashes and I would not buy it again.
Thin, Short, Straight
Orange Cove, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These lashes are some of the best and least expensive there is out there. This style is really dramatic but they are good for a night out. They are reusable which is really good. I will continue to repurchase.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these lashes! They’re so natural looking but voluminous at the same time! They aren’t too pricey and they’re easy to use. I definitely recommend buying these. They’re amazing!! I usually get them from Ulta
Dearborn
So pretty! I usually don’t like very dramatic lashes, so these were perfect for any event! I have naturally long lashes so these just blended in and have a little more volume. If you want something more bold, these probably are not for you.
Thin, Long
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: CVS
Ardell lashes are pretty standard for amateur and professional use. I like them because they’re not so artificial looking that you look cheap, but they enhance a look with a certain amount of drama and glam.
Full
Cary, NC
Very dramatic lashes they are great if you are going for a bold look! They are a great value! Anytime I want to add some drama to my look these are what I grab! Ardell are a great brand of lashes for cheap!
Clarksburg , WV
These lashes are awesome. Easy to apply and stay on all day.They are also very easy to trim to fit. This is one of my all time favorite brands. Ladies if you haven't given them a try you really need ty o do.
Racine , WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like how natural these are I haven’t seen the company expand there eye lashes lately. I would like to see more fluffy lashes for going out or holidays. I think they just need a few more options.
Long, Straight

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...