Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

I have not tried these yet . Does it have a thick band ?
How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with ” in 362 reviews
“These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. ” in 282 reviews
“These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear ” in 116 reviews
Spring Hill, FL
I’ve been wearing these lashes since I was a sophomore in high school and they’re great! They look really natural, are reasonably priced, are in almost every store, and last a really long time. I always get compliments when I wear them.
Thin, Short, Straight
Love these lashes. I purchase a pack of 5 sets from Sally's, I wear these lashes every single day, and at the end of the night I just pick the glue off of them and wear them the next day, I can usually get 5-6 uses out of one set,
Straight
Helsinki
I live for Ardell’s wispies. Especially this oair. These are so big and pretty..like omg.... I love them super much. I use thes alot. I love big lashes and thats one reason more for me to love Ardell even more. These ain’t pricy AT ALL!
Long
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Super great for like a cheap alternative that ACTUALLY WORKS they look cute I don’t even have to cut them but u totally can, Ive worn a single pair multiple times it rlly comes in handy! it’s also dramatic enough to rlly glam up ur look
Thin, Short
Quito
Perfect for Halloween looks! Perfect price and quality, it’s the first time I used it and definitely I’m in love with this eyelashes! Fits perfectly with my eyes form, 100% recommended for party looks!
Long, Curled
Lakeland, FL
I love these lashes they are great for natural but yet a slight glamorous look but not too dramatic. My eye color is bright baby blue with the tinted green, they are very easy to use I would highly recommend them for first time users
Pendleton , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are always my go to! I find that the wispies look the best on me and they’re the most comfortable compared to other brands. They last me quite a few uses and come in a sealable package so that I can store them when I’m finished. Cheap and efficient!
Full
One of my favorite go to lashes! Lightweight and yet still enough to add the extra vavoom! Always a repeat buy. The lash band is thin and feels weightless. Easy to use again and inexpensive enough to not feel bad about a one time use.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Ardell’s wispies because they are very light on your eyes and are fluffy and flattering on everyone! The thin lash band makes them easy to apply, too. I apply mascara after to mesh my real lashes with these and they look great.
Murrieta , CA
I always wear these when I want to glam up my makeup! They’re not too dramatic but still enough to up your look for the night! They have the perfect cat eye look that I love and they apply really easy
Thin, Short, Straight

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...