Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

I have not tried these yet . Does it have a thick band ?
How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with ” in 362 reviews
“These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. ” in 282 reviews
“These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear ” in 116 reviews
Sf Bay Area
These lashes are the best "natural" lashes for me. Since I has short natural lashes these complete any makeup look I do. They maintain their shape after several uses!
Ardell 117 and 110 lashes are my go to lashes when going out at night. They're long and full without looking false. Easy to secure and really enhance a going out look
Pearl City, HI
These are my all time favorite lashes I will always have a pair and more then likely these will be the lashes I have on every time I go out ! Fave fave fave lashes 😍
Victorville, CA
These are amazing, definitely one of my favorite lashes, I do have to cut them a little shorter, very long, Good quality. Could be used many times. Their so easy to apply with tweezers or any tool. Definitely recommend.
Love these lashes. They are quite dramatic, so I wouldn't suggest wearing them during the day unless you are going for that dramatic look. I wouldn't suggest putting any mascara on these, that way you can easily reuse them.
Jamaica, NY
These are the best lashes ever. I love them. whenever I wear them people don't realize I am wearing lashes. I love them. they look so natural on me and are just beautiful and wispie and long enough. just right. I love them.
Haltom city, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like to use these, when I’m going for a more natural look. Since my own lashes are very short, these do the trick. The price is great, and can be used many times.
Short, Straight
Charleston
My fave lashes I wear them daily and receive tons of compliments! They truly do complete an eye look or if eyeshadow isn’t you’re thing they are amazing on their own! I will continue to purchase them over and over again!
California
My favorite lashes ever, they look so natural but big on my eyes. I have more of an almond shape eye so they are perfect for an everyday look for me! Definitely would recommend for anyone if you want more of a lash look
Thin, Short, Straight
El Mirage, AZ
I originally got these because I couldn't find the brand I usually use but let me just say that I truly love them. It's a very natural but voluminous look. People really think they're my natural eyelashes and I love that!

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...