Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

I have not tried these yet . Does it have a thick band ?
How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with ” in 362 reviews
“These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. ” in 282 reviews
“These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear ” in 116 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this style of falsies and they look very nice and are suitable for almond eyes but I give it 4 stars because the edges of the falsies were a bit stiff and needed to be wiggled and bent before putting on in order to look more natural on the lashline. I haven’t needed to do that for other falsies but it isn’t a terrible thing that would stop me from buying these again. I would recommend :)
Clarksville, TN
I wear false eyelashes a lot. These are great for a subtle volume increase. They don’t have a whole lot of length but will help lashes appear fuller and darker. I use them for day time office wear. Packaging is good and I buy them frequently.
Full, Long
Purchased at: ULTA
It was really good product but i think it was little bit heavy but overall I like it and I like the packaging and I think it did a really good job. It was worth it and I wouldn’t buy it again. That’s all what I have to say about this product.
Theses glamour lashes are super glam and pretty they add a beautiful touch to the makeup look and have a natural but noticeable look they have all the information on the packaging and the packaging is decent and nice for the price it’s at!!
Westerville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love hear lashes! They’re so easy to apply and they look beautiful on! I really enjoy Ardell lashes but these are definitely an all around favorite for me! I highly recommend them. They’re affordable and you will not regret your purchase!
Full, Long, Straight
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
These are very inexpensive false lashes that are easy to apply and very comfortable to wear. These Wispie Glamour lashes are perfect completion to any look. I will definitely purchase these again and would recommend.
Long
Dennis, MS
I have just started to get my lashes right and I was recommended by someone on influenster to get these kind so these are the ones that I practiced with and learned how to do my lashes with, I would recommend them so 5 stars from me!
Thin, Short
San Tan Vly, AZ
By far these are my favorite drug store lashes ! Always buy wispies. I like the glam look of them last for multiple wears . I’ve tried other brands but ardell by far my favorite also there lash glue is the best
Thin
Stratford, CT
If your new to wearing and self applying lashes, Ardell is an excellent brand to go with. I really love the glamour ones because i have big eyes, but they look amazing on. This brand isnt expensive and its great quality. Ulta usually has great deals for these lashes!
Long
Bevier, MO
This are really good if you are going for a natural but glamorous look at the same time! They are really long, which I personally love! They run about $4, which you can't beat, especially due to the fact that you can reuse them multiple times! I would highly suggest!
Thin, Long

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...