BY ARDELL #4 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female. see more...

• Never worn lashes as I have small Asian eyes but I’m keen...3 Answers
  • Does false lashes hurts when you take them off? :/ just c...10 Answers
  • What’s your favorite drugstore makeup product your curren...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with " in 362 reviews
  • "These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. " in 282 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear " in 116 reviews
Rhonda M.
These are light weight and gorgeous on. It says on the packaging that if you take the glue off real good you can re wear them up to ten times. The demo wispies look the most natural and are pretty but these however are even better. They are even looking and the length is great. As long as you take good care of them I think you can get 3-4 good wears out of them. They are made well for lashes. They are soft and easy to apply. These are recommended for beginners. The learning curve for false lashes is easier to adapt with these. They are super comfortable to wear.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
These lashes are definitely not my cup of tea. They look pretty once on don't get me wrong, but they just feel so cheap and for the price, definitely not worth it! They're the type of lash that have the super thin band so you basically only get one or two wears out of them cause they get dirty so quick or if you try to take the lash glue off a piece will tear off. Just feel like they should have more quality to them. Even the ones from Aliexpress are better than these.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
All of Ardell lashes are pretty amazing. For the longest I struggled to find a lash that i liked and that didn’t look or feel heavy on my eyes. With all of the different styles, you can have a natural look, a bold look or glamour look. Whatever look you’re going for, ardell most likely has the style of lash you’re looking for. They always have sales and are really affordable and you can get multiple wears out of them.
Sydnee P.
Tiverton , RI
Ardell lashes are the best purchase I have made. Unlike other lashes, they are extremely easy to put on, and they stay on! I received them as a gift at Christmas time, and have used them many times since, including at my prom, and they are still in perfect condition, ready to be used again. I’m obsessed!
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
These are some of the most natural pair of lashes I’ve tried so far. Recently bought these for a photo shoot and accidentally slept in them and they still looked the same the next day. Pair these with their glue and you’re set! Adds nice boldness to the eyes without looking like you’re about to fly away lol. And the band is really thin, so you don’t even have wear liner.
Katie G.
Knoxville
These lashes are gorgeous. They feel lightweight and look flawless. I don't usually buy drugstore lashes but I decided to give these a try and I'm obsessed. I always get compliments on my lashes, I will definitely purchase again.
Kayla N.
Love these! I’ve gotten so many compliments on these. I have really small eyes, so when I wear lashes, they have to natural looking otherwise it looks very fake. These give me the perfect look. I would recommend this. Very easy to apply as well.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not very fond of false eyebrows but I like it and I am aware that a beautiful make-up and to wear it better takes a good eyebrow posture and the truth that this brand fills all my expectations I like those of Glamour that look natural but fine and delicate but hard hard putting it myself and had to learn because I like them a lot and I recommend them.
Jayy L.
I use these lashes for when i do makeup for weddings, proms, parties etc. Theyre a great price. They feel super natural and gives you a amazing glam look! They last a while if you take care of them and clean them regularly. They shape easily to your eye and are easy to cut. I recommend this to anyone! Theyre great!
Cecine B.
Albuquerque, NM
These lashes are good for the girl on a budget, the lashes are thick and full and require little trimming to fit properly on my eyes. I use 2 DUO Eyelash Adhesive (Glue) - 'White/dark Set ' to get them to adhere properly. They blend in nicely when paired with mascara tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Caroline C.
Jackson, TN
Are these lashes difficult to remove?
Vinosha S.
Can it be used multiple times? And does it come with a eyelash glue?
Aimee G.
Covington, GA
Are these for everyday wear or just special occasions? My eyelashes are getting very thin and light as years go by.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is the band noticeable when you wear these? What are the best natural looking styles?
Zane M.
milan, italy
Does false lashes hurts when you take them off? :/ just curios i haven't tried it yet