Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes

by Ardell

#6 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Gender: Female.

How do these look while on? Are the thick and dramatic or just simple ?
What is the best way to apply lashes?
Looking for the best lashes. I am in a wedding and need some that are nice and easy to apply. I have the hardest time getting lashes to stay.
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
These are my favorite every day lashes! They look so natural compared to other lashes. The band is very easy to work with in 362 reviews
These and the lacies eyelashes are some of my favorite eye lashes. I've worn these lashes both with natural makeup and dramatic makeup. I love the versatility of them. They look beautiful without being overbearing and looking like I have butterfly eyelashes. The band is nice and light to which makes application easy. in 282 reviews
These lashes are perfect for daily use because they are not very dramatic also the thin band makes them comfortable to wear in 116 reviews
2 months agoMesa, AZ
I have tried dozens of brands of lashes But I actually prefer these cheaper drugstore ones to the more expensive silk blah blah blah bull crap other lashes! I have successfully used these for up to 5 times (make sure your doing something to clean them properly in between each use!) which brings them down to being less then a few cents per use! I usually have to cut a small a,pint off of them to fit my eye right but that’s easy enough! You can barely feel them after you put them on which is also important to me , several other brands have really irritated my eye through out the day and after paying upwards of $30 for those ones, my eyes weren’t the only thing irritated lol ! This is a great low cost pair of lashes, you can’t go wrong with them! They also come in different styles if you prefer a bolder look !
a month agoCampton Upper Village
I absolutely loved the way my eyes looked while wearing these lashes. My eyes really popped and I looked complete. The lashes enhance your beauty and really being your eyes out. These are the only lashes I like using, when I wear lashes. I've tried others and they just dont compare.
2 months agoCentreville, MD
Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes uploaded by Justine C.
Ardell lashes have been my favorite for a while. They don’t feel heavy and they give a lot of volume and just add that “pop” that I need every once in a while! Love these and love the confidence boost from nice full lashes to complete a look:)
a month agoHatfield, PA
Purchased at: CVS
These lashes are my go to! They are so beautiful and looks pretty natural! They are very comfortable and so affordable! Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes
3 months agoOgilvie, MN
If anybody knows me, they know that I am obsessed with false eyelashes. I have a lot of people ask me what type of eyelashes they should wear, and I personally feel like it's really in their own opinion what they like on themselves. The Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes May honestly be a little too much for some people, but these are like my everyday lashes and I absolutely love them!
2 months ago
I am a huge fan of false lashes! Ardell is my favorite lash brand because it is affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores! I can wear one pair several times before it looks not great. They are easy to apply once you get the hang of it. They enhance my look alot and I love how I look when I wear false lashes. I definitely will repurchase it in the future.
3 months agoDennis , MS
I have just started to get my lashes right and I was recommended by someone on influenster to get these kind so these are the ones that I practiced with and learned how to do my lashes with, I would recommend them so 5 stars from me!
3 months agoKissimmee, FL
I love butterfly kisses so these lashes give me the flutter Ive been searching for. They can be purchased at several retail markets, at an affordable price.they are reuseable because the glue band is strong.I reccomend highly
3 months agoLittle Rock, AR
These are a great every day lash! And if you’re new to make up this is a good pair to start with and practice with as well! The band on these are undetectable when using dark lash glue! Also they are very affordable and easy to find at Walmart or Sally’s beauty supply if you don’t have an Ulta near you!!
3 months agoSpringfield, VA
I'm not a frequent user of false lashes, but on the rare occasions I've used them, Ardell has been very easy and reliable. The final look was flattering, and the lashes were of high quality, which was surprising considering how inexpensive they were in comparison to the luxury brand ones.

236 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...