BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• How short are they, do they look believably natural.3 Answers
  • Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and w...4 Answers
  • Are they easy to apply and remove? I have wanted to try ...2 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes Strip Lash
  • "I love my falsies and this brand is one of my favorite. Easy to apply and they have a wide range of type of lashes you can buy. " in 33 reviews
  • "These Ardell lashes are so beautiful. they give drama without looking fake. They are weightless. They make your eyes stand out." in 22 reviews
  • "Im usually not a fake eyelash kind of girl but I tried these and loved them there very comfy and not heavy at all." in 12 reviews
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Review for: Natural 117 240416 more...
Typically I get wispy lashes but I grab this natural pair by accident. To my surprise they still make my eyes look flirty the way I like these are some very nice lashes I will purchase again
Vaugn H.
I love Ardell lashes! There's so much variety from everyday to all the way glam, even for crazy costumey looks. And they're affordable! What more can you want???
Aisha X.
Review for: Other more...
I have these lashes in 113, they are my favourite lashes. Not only are they pretty their very durable and last a very long time. Their easy to apply as their lightweight.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE these lashes. A lot of my brides aren't used to wearing ANY makeup... especially not strip lashes so I go for the ones that are more natural looking, but will give them the added flare they're searching for. I can always count on Ardell to pull through, not only with the quality of their lashes, but the glue as well! Rarely do I ever need to retouch the adhesive once I have the lashes applied. I even use their more glamorous lashes for my brides that are wanting full-glam for their big day! Ardell Fashion Lashes Strip Lash
Elizabeth S.
Pinehill, NM
These are my favorite lashes! My natural lashes are so short and thin and these really fill them out, plus they are super soft and feel natural. Ardell Fashion Lashes Strip Lash
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
These lashes are super cute and I would definitely buy these again! They are easy to apply and are long lasting.
Dali G.
I love ardell lashes! i don't ususally use fake lashes but they are so easy to apply, and they have a lot of different styles
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Love these! I'm a newbie to the lash world and these worked wonderful and were ready to apply! the glue didn't burn my eyes.
Lisa K.
These are my favorite lashes! The price is perfect and they last all night! They look very natural and I have even been able to use more than once if put back into the case to help them keep their shape. I also don't have to trim these like I do other lashes. They fit right out of the package for me. If you are someone who is new to lashes and don't want to spend a ton of money or a seasoned pro, I would highly recommend these lashes! I won't buy anything else now that I have found them.
Stephanie C.
Grants
Review for: 101 Demi-Black more...
These lashes are so good at an affordable price. My mom used these for years. Def a good buy. I don't ever use themanymote because I have long eyelashes.
asmaa I.
Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and whether or not it feels awkward when wearing them?
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
How short are they, do they look believably natural.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
When applied, do these look like clumped mascara? Like spider legs? It appears that way from the product photo..
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
What is you favorite style (number) of Ardell lashes?
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
Are these easy to apply?