BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• How short are they, do they look believably natural.3 Answers
  • Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and w...4 Answers
  • Are they easy to apply and remove? I have wanted to try ...2 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes Strip Lash
  • "I love my falsies and this brand is one of my favorite. Easy to apply and they have a wide range of type of lashes you can buy. " in 33 reviews
  • "These Ardell lashes are so beautiful. they give drama without looking fake. They are weightless. They make your eyes stand out." in 22 reviews
  • "Im usually not a fake eyelash kind of girl but I tried these and loved them there very comfy and not heavy at all." in 12 reviews
Jennifer L.
I absolutely love the why they look and even more when they are on, they look so natural and full! They are easy to apply as well.
Marena A.
Longview, WA
These are the only eyelashes I wear bcause they are so cheap and work very well and stay on all day! One application and your good!
Courtney R.
South Houston, TX
Favorite drug store lashes! The band is so thin & they feel so comfortable on. Not too dramatic but great for a fuller lash look!
Mitzi R.
Van Nuys, CA
First fake eye lashes I ever used. I myself couldn't put them on, but my sister was able to within seconds. Felt very natural :)
Janet D.
Karely L.
Compton, CA
I love ardell lashes one of the best lash brands ever.. I really recommend this lashes they give you an extra pop to your eyes...
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
I can't stop raving about these lashes. They are so easy to use and they look great. Affordable long lasting. The list goes on.
Lindsay C.
New york, NY
They work great but aren't super comfortable. Good if you like fake lashes though. takes a little practice to get them perfect.
Jessica T.
Jessica R.
I like this brand of lashes. They come in different styles apply somewhat easily and you can get a good length of wear in them.
asmaa I.
Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and whether or not it feels awkward when wearing them?
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
How short are they, do they look believably natural.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
When applied, do these look like clumped mascara? Like spider legs? It appears that way from the product photo..
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
What is you favorite style (number) of Ardell lashes?
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
Are these easy to apply?