BY ARDELL

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• How short are they, do they look believably natural.3 Answers
  • Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and w...4 Answers
  • Are they easy to apply and remove? I have wanted to try ...2 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes Strip Lash
  • "I love my falsies and this brand is one of my favorite. Easy to apply and they have a wide range of type of lashes you can buy. " in 33 reviews
  • "These Ardell lashes are so beautiful. they give drama without looking fake. They are weightless. They make your eyes stand out." in 22 reviews
  • "Im usually not a fake eyelash kind of girl but I tried these and loved them there very comfy and not heavy at all." in 12 reviews
Ginny R.
Review for: Black more...
These are great lashes for someone wanting to learn how to put on falsies! They apply easily and look fantastic! I was able to get a few wears out of these, they are tough to clean tho. My one complaint is that after trimming them, and after the first wear, a few individual lashes came off when I was trying to remove them from the package for a second wear. It felt like it was disintegrating on one end, but totally worth it for the price!
Veronica W.
Brick, NJ
Very begginner friendly and beautiful. I did my own wedding makeup and I also bought some fake mink lashes from another brand for my wedding and I ended up using this because they looked more natural and were easier to use than the more expensive ones. They blend in beautifully and dont look too plastic.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Review for: Natural 117 240416 more...
Typically I get wispy lashes but I grab this natural pair by accident. To my surprise they still make my eyes look flirty the way I like these are some very nice lashes I will purchase again
Alissa S.
Review for: Black more...
I love these eyelashes! They don’t look fake at all and they are very pretty and simple and yes they are easy to apply. I use these when I want to put on eyelashes. One problem I have is that sometimes when try to watch it get the access glue and mascara off of them pieces of the eyelash fall off and make it shorter than the other than I have to take the same amount of the other side.
Cindy p.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 101 Demi-Black more...
I love these eyelashes. They are so comfortable and look so great on me. People come up to me and asked me all the time about my lashes and they are so shocked they think it is my mascara. I love it. Feels soft and easy to put on.
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite lashes to wear. If you're looking for something flirty but natural these would be your best option. The strip is thick enough that they won't tear easily but thin enough that they blend in perfectly with your natural lash line. You can also find these lashes at a number of locations Target, Walgreens, etc...that makes it super convenient to pick a pair up. You can also wear these lashes more than once !
Belis A.
They are really good the strip is really thin which makes it almost unnoticeable on your eyes how ever I do not like how long they are just because I don't really like a very dramatic look, The eyelashes can still look very natural and I love the way they feel
Reyna D.
Great price, natural looking. Great for giving your eyes that extra pop, without the drastic jump to drama falsies. Simple packaging, easy to clean. Would recommend for buying lashes on a budget and I would buy again.
Amanda M.
I love these falsies! Very natural looking and easy to apply. I only wish the glue was stronger. It took a while to stick down the edges, and they lifted after a few hours of wear. For the price, you can't beat it!
Tina K.
Chesterfield, MI
Pretty comfortable. Price was excellent since this was my first time trying this brand, I would buy them again to try out their different styles. Applied early in the am and they lasted throughout the day and were comfortable until night time
Samma I.
Never wore fake lashes before. Is it easy to apply? and whether or not it feels awkward when wearing them?
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
How short are they, do they look believably natural.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
When applied, do these look like clumped mascara? Like spider legs? It appears that way from the product photo..
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
What is you favorite style (number) of Ardell lashes?
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
Are these easy to apply?