Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101

by Ardell

Made from sterilized 100% human hair. Easy to apply. LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive [0.09 oz (2.5 g)]. Certainly our eyes are the most powerful feature we have. But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful luscious lashes. With Fashion Lashes, every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer. Each lash strip is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. First time users will find Ardell's Fashion Lashes Starter Kit most helpful. It contains everything you need, including an easy-to-use lash applicator. Made in USA.

What is the best glue to use?
How do you get the most realistic look when applying individuals?
I am working on my eyelashes extensions application and would like to know if this product is worth it ? #unique_statements Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101!
Product Highlights
“Love love love these eyelashes. For a natural look use these! :) I love how they are very light weight and can use for prolong use. Reusable and great for going out. Easy to put on and take off.” in reviews
“Ardell Lashes are always comfortable and affordable. I specifically like individual lashes because they look very natural and are very comfortable to the eyes. I always get my ardell lashes from Wallgreens and I think they are totally worth it <3” in reviews
“I love these because you c aan customized your own eyelook if you want them dramatic or simply nature. ” in reviews
Los angeles, CA
These lashes could be found in most drustores. I would recommend this set if you are new to putting lashes on. Lashes could change the way you look instantly. Perfect for an occasion!
Covington
These are the best individual lashes they are very easy to apply and they come with more than enough to give you a full beautiful lash. They have a natural finish and I buy them all the time
I low these individual lashes because it allows me to apply then where I need them the most. I buy these at my local target. Ardell lashes are my favorite. I will never go to a special event with out them.
Lancaster, CA
These are a great alternative to the full lash band. These look far more natural, are much lighter and more comfortable, and you get more for your money. I will continue to repurchase these lashes. Amazing!
Murrieta, CA
They are perfect. Perfect length and sturdy. Also great price if trying to save and not spend on the high brands! Try it out and also their glue works super well with them! :)
Montgomery, AL
To be honest i am not a big fan of individual lashes. It's too time consuming for me and doesn't give me the effect that I want. But in general nice quality lashes
Glen Allen, VA
I love Ardell lashes. This starter kit is perfect for someone who is new to lashes. I love the different types of lashes that this company offers. There's something for everyone's taste, whether it's a natural look or something more drastic.
I love these individual lashes. It gives a very natural look or if you want to go for a more powerful dramatic look you have that option. It is very easy to apply and last for about a week without having to reapply.
Tulare, CA
Muskegon, Mi
I love the lashes in the starter kits. I am however not a fan of the lash glue that comes in the kit. I find the glue to be a little runny making it hard to work with.