Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101

by Ardell

Made from sterilized 100% human hair. Easy to apply. LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive [0.09 oz (2.5 g)]. Certainly our eyes are the most powerful feature we have. But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful luscious lashes. With Fashion Lashes, every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer. Each lash strip is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. First time users will find Ardell's Fashion Lashes Starter Kit most helpful. It contains everything you need, including an easy-to-use lash applicator. Made in USA.

What is the best glue to use?
How do you get the most realistic look when applying individuals?
I am working on my eyelashes extensions application and would like to know if this product is worth it ? #unique_statements Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101!
Product Highlights
“Love love love these eyelashes. For a natural look use these! :) I love how they are very light weight and can use for prolong use. Reusable and great for going out. Easy to put on and take off.” in reviews
“Ardell Lashes are always comfortable and affordable. I specifically like individual lashes because they look very natural and are very comfortable to the eyes. I always get my ardell lashes from Wallgreens and I think they are totally worth it <3” in reviews
“I love these because you c aan customized your own eyelook if you want them dramatic or simply nature. ” in reviews
San Francisco, CA
I love using these for that beautiful natural full lash you can really bump up any look just with a few and since they're individual lashes you can build up any shape or fullness for your liking.
I love these individual lashes...sometimes I don't always want to wear a full lash...I tend to put 3 lashes at the corner of my eyelid...it makes a perfect cat eye and pairs well with a liquid liner...
Marion, VA
I use to be obsessed with these! Before I was comfortable with strip lashes, I used these every time I did glam makeup, and they can be subtle it you use the smaller ones.
Clearwater, FL
These are so nice to just through on your outer corner for a natural everday look. I also use these on my bridesmaids to give their look a little extra something
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love these with the DUO dark glue! I use some of the small and mediums and I love the trios as well. Packaging makes it a little tricky I feel like it should have a better container for sure. Great price !!!!
Killeen, TX
I used to hate my eyelashes but always struggled with false lashes. However, these are so simple to use and look so great. I usually buy this brand of lashes when I need them for special events or nights. I would definitely use these again and recommend them to first time lash users.
Clarksville, TN
I just bought a pack of these and tried them for the first time and I am in love. They are so affordable but look so expensive. I have always loved ardells lashes but these might be my new favorite. They last and look real on your lashes.
These lashes are great. You can really customize how you want your lashes to look. Using this looks so much more martial than using "strip lashes" but those are great too. The glue that comes with it works really good as well.
Belleville, IL
Fav drugstore brand of lashes. Using individuals like these gives the ability to customize lashes. It can be a little time consuming so I'd suggest stacking different styles of ardell strip lashes but these are definitely a great by.
Evanston, IL
just tried these and loved them. I applied them to look really natural. Application was super easy glue and tweezer was provide. And they provided the removal solution as well.m