Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101 uploaded by Sweena K.

BY ARDELL

Made from sterilized 100% human hair. Easy to apply. LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive [0.09 oz (2.5 g)]. Certainly our eyes are the most powerful feature we have. But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful luscious lashes. With Fashion Lashes, every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer. Each lash strip is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. First time users will find Ardell's Fashion Lashes Starter Kit most helpful. It contains everything you need, including an easy-to-use lash applicator. Made in USA. see more...

Jessica N.
Killeen, TX
I used to hate my eyelashes but always struggled with false lashes. However, these are so simple to use and look so great. I usually buy this brand of lashes when I need them for special events or nights. I would definitely use these again and recommend them to first time lash users.
Kahdijah B.
These lashes are great. You can really customize how you want your lashes to look. Using this looks so much more martial than using "strip lashes" but those are great too. The glue that comes with it works really good as well.
Elizabeth S.
I low these individual lashes because it allows me to apply then where I need them the most. I buy these at my local target. Ardell lashes are my favorite. I will never go to a special event with out them.
Summer Rose T.
San Francisco, CA
I love using these for that beautiful natural full lash you can really bump up any look just with a few and since they're individual lashes you can build up any shape or fullness for your liking.
Elizabeth H.
Uncasville, CT
I haven't used this product enough to state my real thoughts. I've tried it a couple times and didn't feel like it was better than regular lashes. Not sure if I'll buy again.
Meg C.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Started using the individual lashes, they look so much more natural and aren't that hard to put on once you get the hang of it, but I wish the glue help better
Misty D.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to do eyelash extensions. They hold up well and last me about 3 weeks. Super light I barely realize they are there.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
These are a good way to get exactly the amount of eyelashes you want. The only thing I didn't like is that it takes so long.
Cheli G.
Aurora, IL
No me gustaron por q son dificil de ponerlas y es tardado se me hacen mejor Las de una sola tira, son mas facil y practicas
Kanis W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on my client and they love it. The 3 layers of lengths gives me the butterfly look and every easy to use