Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, Black 101 uploaded by Sweena K.

BY ARDELL

Made from sterilized 100% human hair. Easy to apply. LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive [0.09 oz (2.5 g)]. Certainly our eyes are the most powerful feature we have. But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful luscious lashes. With Fashion Lashes, every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer. Each lash strip is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. First time users will find Ardell's Fashion Lashes Starter Kit most helpful. It contains everything you need, including an easy-to-use lash applicator. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love love love these eyelashes. For a natural look use these! :) I love how they are very light weight and can use for prolong use. Reusable and great for going out. Easy to put on and take off." in 11 reviews
  • "Ardell Lashes are always comfortable and affordable. I specifically like individual lashes because they look very natural and are very comfortable to the eyes. I always get my ardell lashes from Wallgreens and I think they are totally worth it <3" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these because you c aan customized your own eyelook if you want them dramatic or simply nature. " in 4 reviews
Pragya T.
San Pablo, CA
jessie R.
I prefer strip lashes but this brand is amazing! These can look so natural and that's my preferred lash look. Just make sure your glue is tacky when applying especially with individual lashes or else they'll be all over the place
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have these individual Ardell lashes. I think they're not as easy to use as a full set of lashes. And it's a bit time consuming, but if you apply well then the affect is super beautiful and natural looking. I recommend this.
Lupe M.
Magnolia, TX
I dont use this product much but overall i like it does last but it takes a while and time to do it. I have brown eyes. I have only used it 2 times.. i like that i grt to style my own lashes and i would recommend it only if u have time to be putting individuals at first its gunna be hard.
Domenique I.
Virginia Bch, VA
But the individuals you can build your own looks as well as your own intensity when it comes to your lashes which I really really like that way I can always change up my look and have a little bit more control as opposed to buying the strip lashes that have a set design
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
I love doing my own eyelash extensions. I bought this a long with adell's eyelash glue, and my eyelashes last about 3 weeks. I love waking up with gorgeous lashes. It saves me so much time because I don't have to apply falsies.
Kallie B.
Love using this little lashes I'm not a big fan of the false eye lash trend because I feel like I look too weird with them on. So if I have a special event or something I just pop this little bad boys in the center then on the very outer edge of my eyes just for a little more length.
Chaya K.
TJMaxx shopping is so addictive. Who doesn't enjoy shopping for discount name brands? I recently bought a bunch of high-end makeup and beauty products. I love using Dead Sea products and TJMAXX carries a huge variety.
Summer Rose T.
San Francisco, CA
I love using these for that beautiful natural full lash you can really bump up any look just with a few and since they're individual lashes you can build up any shape or fullness for your liking.
Jessica V.
I love these individual lashes...sometimes I don't always want to wear a full lash...I tend to put 3 lashes at the corner of my eyelid...it makes a perfect cat eye and pairs well with a liquid liner...