BY ARDELL

Contains everything you need to start applying strip lashes. Kit includes: Fashion Lash #110, Lash Applicator, .09 oz. LashGrip Adhesive see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the 110 lashes they look natural. They were easy to apply the glue lasted all day. Highly recommended " in 15 reviews
  • "I Don't generally do long dramatic lashes. This is short enough to look like good mascara but heavy enough to be noticed." in 4 reviews
Rachel D.
Borden, IN
Nice kit with perfect size lashes for a beginner. These are the lashes I started of with and continue to come back to. Good price and readily available at almost any drug store that caries lashes. Don't know how I feel about the glue and the application tool. Ive always used my fingers and tried different lash glues.
liliana m.
Bakersfield, CA
so cute and natural looking but still so pretty that it adds a glam effect to your whole look ardell lashes are so good i just wish the bands on the lashes were thicker and not so easy to bend then theyd be better
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
This kit is perfect for anyone who is just starting out with falsies. They are soft and easily applied. The glue lasts for the day so no worry of slippage while you are at work!
Brenda V.
Wilder, ID
These are my go to lash products! I have loved this brand and very affordable! My day 1 lashes for sure when I need of lashes they were the first ones I would go for!
Lynette S.
Bakersfield, CA
This kit was my first ever lash purchase, and I'm so happy I did but it. I had it for almost two years, and they're still going strong. The applicator is amazing, and certainly did help with putting on the lashes for a very first time, and I couldn't imagine my life with out it. I also, ALWAYS recommend this kit to whoever wants to try lashes for the first time, but are afraid to apply them.
Lydia M.
Bloomington, IL
I love this little kit! This was my very first purchase of false lashes and they are awesome! They are very easy to use and I really appreciate it came with an applicator and glue especially since I was just starting and did not know what I was doing. The glue and lashes were the best part the applicator did not work for me. I lashes are beautiful and is a perfect purchase for beginners.
Judy L.
Arcadia
Easy to apply and it comes with the applicator. It would recommend this to beginners. I had tried so any brands and I always go back to this BC it's cheap and there lashes are soft non irritated. You can't go wrong with these! Plus it comes with the adhesive too
Crystal O.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the starter kit the first I put lashes on and I have to say that the things that it comes with is very helpful. For starters I have really curly eyelashes so it's difficult for me to put them on any other way I NEED that lash clamp/holder whatever you want to call it in order for me to put them on. Good purchase!!
Leah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased these lashes at Nordstrom Rack, one of my favorite places for discount lux beauty. I bought several pairs and love them. I mostly wear for special occasions but would love to introduce them into a more regular routine.
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
I hink THIS is super good for someone who isn't really sure if they want to wear an entire band of lashes. They are super easy to apply and use the glue that comes with is super good. I think this is a super good way to wear lashes but not be too dramatic.