Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair Black - 116 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Delia S.Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair Black - 116 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package. see more...

• Are these natural hair ?🤔3 Answers
  • Are these lashes reusable and how long will they last if I were to ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
VERY durable and very easy to work with. They have a full appearance without being heavy on the lids, they hold their shape and after 10 wears (and deep cleaning), they STILL have had ZERO shedding. I would definitely recommend these to anyone for people who do not line all of the upper lash line like me!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Saginaw, MI
These are my go-to lashes for when I want to vamp up my look. They're so easy to apply and can be resused. They look very natural and you can buy them just about anywhere that sells make up. I only use it when I want a little extra vamping, but I know people that where them daily and they look so natural.
Delia S.
Delia S.
Gas, Ks
Love these lashes. Most of all. They aren't expensive so you don't feel bad after a day or night rocking them. Easy to apply. Also. I sleep in mine once an showered with them one. Many different styles. You. an find them at Sephora..ULTA an even Wal-Mart for us small town ladies. sorry can't turn pic. ;)
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Suffolk, VA
Very easy to apply, lasted all night, and very easy to take off. They look very close to the real thing. I use them every year for Halloween, special events, weddings, and sometimes if I just want to add a little something extra for a night out with my boyfriend. I highly recommend these.
Vincenza F.
Vincenza F.
Ardell has been my go to for lashes! I have tried many different brands but, none compare yo Ardell! They are very durable, comfortable and just look natural! (I also wear contacts and they have never irritated my eyes). I use them with duo adhesive. They stay on until you take them off!
Miata M.
Miata M.
I love wearing false lashes, and I have to say that Ardell is my favorite brand 😊 they look so natural and I can always choose whether I'd like to keep my look natural during the day or glamorous at night :) I definitely will be repurchasing more of these.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love these! I always use this brand! I generally buy mine at sally beauty supply because they have such a large selection. They're super easy to put on and are priced perfectly. I would definitely suggest for anyone to try these as their go to eyelashes.
Haley M.
Haley M.
I really love these lashes because they are more natural looking than most lashes are. I still don't really like the packaging but I can get over that. They have a thin band so you won't be able to see it. Over all a good product and I do recommend it!!!
Rose G.
Rose G.
I love these flash eyelashes! They work great and look real! They are priced great. The only con I have is it is a little difficult to put on but I think that goes for all flash lashes. I like you put my on and then apply mascara for a more natural look.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these lashes. I either use number 110 or 116. They look so natural and make such a difference to your face. Just make sure to cut/adjust them accordingly to your eyes or else you'll have a difficult time applying the lashes to your lids.
Khintapu N.
Khintapu N.
Are these lashes reusable and how long will they last if I were to ude them again?
Wilianny B.