Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair Black - 116 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Lindsey M.Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair Black - 116 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Delia S.

BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package. see more...

• Are these natural hair ?🤔3 Answers
  • Are these lashes reusable and how long will they last if I were t...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ivanely B.
Bay Shore, NY
Best drugstore eyelashes i have tried so far. very thin lash band, not heavy on the eyes, look very natural. great value. i have reused the same pair about 5 times it has great durability and i would honestly recommend for anyone to buy purchase these lashes.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
One of my go to sets of lashes. They're not super fluffy, but they're long and frame my eyes just right. They're not too thick to where my eyes are weighed down or give that "fake" look. The band is really think and pliable so they sit on my lash lines very naturally. I can reuse these for about a week (including a coat of mascara with each application) before the lashes start getting clumped and lose their shape a little. A cheap alternative to higher end lashes without sacrificing quality!
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
VERY durable and very easy to work with. They have a full appearance without being heavy on the lids, they hold their shape and after 10 wears (and deep cleaning), they STILL have had ZERO shedding. I would definitely recommend these to anyone for people who do not line all of the upper lash line like me!
Delia S.
Gas, KS
Love these lashes. Most of all. They aren't expensive so you don't feel bad after a day or night rocking them. Easy to apply. Also. I sleep in mine once an showered with them one. Many different styles. You. an find them at Sephora..ULTA an even Wal-Mart for us small town ladies. sorry can't turn pic. ;)
Miata M.
I love wearing false lashes, and I have to say that Ardell is my favorite brand 😊 they look so natural and I can always choose whether I'd like to keep my look natural during the day or glamorous at night :) I definitely will be repurchasing more of these.
Rose G.
I love these flash eyelashes! They work great and look real! They are priced great. The only con I have is it is a little difficult to put on but I think that goes for all flash lashes. I like you put my on and then apply mascara for a more natural look.
Sarah B.
I love these! I always use this brand! I generally buy mine at sally beauty supply because they have such a large selection. They're super easy to put on and are priced perfectly. I would definitely suggest for anyone to try these as their go to eyelashes.
Vincenza F.
Ardell has been my go to for lashes! I have tried many different brands but, none compare yo Ardell! They are very durable, comfortable and just look natural! (I also wear contacts and they have never irritated my eyes). I use them with duo adhesive. They stay on until you take them off!
Tracy W.
Suffolk, VA
Very easy to apply, lasted all night, and very easy to take off. They look very close to the real thing. I use them every year for Halloween, special events, weddings, and sometimes if I just want to add a little something extra for a night out with my boyfriend. I highly recommend these.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these lashes. I either use number 110 or 116. They look so natural and make such a difference to your face. Just make sure to cut/adjust them accordingly to your eyes or else you'll have a difficult time applying the lashes to your lids.
Khintapu N.
Are these lashes reusable and how long will they last if I were to ude them again?
Wilianny B.