Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 139 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tiara N.Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 139 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tiara N.Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 139 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tiara N.

BY ARDELL

100% human hair. Contains: 1 pair of lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. When used with eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia. see more...

• How good are these? How long do they last?4 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 139 (Pack of 4)
  • "These lashes are so easy to put on and will last all night. They blend so well with your actual lashes and add some pop " in 13 reviews
  • "I love Ardell lashes, they are so comfortable and affordable. I wore those for my friend glamour party I got so much complement😊😍" in 3 reviews
  • "When I say I can't get enough, those are my Favorite lashes of all time , when I step out I have to have those , they definitely give me that Instagram baddies make up look I want aka the kim k / Kylie glam look" in 3 reviews
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I love this brand of lashes. i just bought a kit of 20 of these lashes. just a variety and i love it. plus they aren't too pricey and most places sell them so it's not a hunt every time you need some lashes. i think everyone needs to get on this hype. go get'em girls
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love Ardell eyelashes! I'm not the best at putting them on but when I'm able to, they look amazing!! They are definitely worth the price, especially when they're on sale! I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Ardell is the BEST drugstore eyelashes by far! They come in so many different styles, and they are so easy to apply and look so beautiful on! I have repurchased these soooo many times
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
I always get compliments when I use Ardell falsies. They're natural looking and compliment any eye look. They're some what easy to apply after you practice applying lashes. Great product for great price!
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
I love these lashes! They are amazing. They are very well priced as long as you go to the right place. Packaging is okay. Nothing too special. I only use these when I'm going someplace nice. 10/10 would buy again.
Jenny P.
Whitehall, PA
These lashes are extremely affordable and last quite a while. I always reuse my eyelashes and I get about 20 uses out of these suckers. They can be a little stiff compared to more expensive brands but you can just get used to it because you can't beat these prices.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Love these! They are perfect for a little something extra when you wanna just put your glamor makeup over the edge. You can run to any cvs, rite aid or Walgreens and pick up a pair quickly and for really cheap! Only down side is they are one use only I know some people use them twice but I just can't do that.
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Ardell lashes never cease to amaze me! These lashes are so fun and cute! I use these ones quite a bit! They are super easy to get on and definitely make a difference when I wear them than without. I love em!
Erika B.
Huntsville, TX
Ardell lashes feel amazing on the eyes. They aren't heavy and have a flexible band that fits to your eye shape! You can go for dramatic or fuller looks with a pair of lashes. They give any makeup look thaat extra something!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I tried these but didn't like them at all. I guess the design of them just didn't work for my eye lid type so I probably wouldn't buy this again. I'm pretty sure I also threw them out because I didn't like them
Kristen W.
How good are these? How long do they last?

Amazon