Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 128

by Ardell

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package.

Has anybody had these n look natural
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 128!
Product Highlights
“Ardell lashes are my favorites and I've tried a lot of different brands. For me they are easy to apply despite the thin and flexible band. This particular style is what I wear to work most nights. They do not irritate my sensitive eyes or mess with my contacts ” in reviews
“Light weight, pretty, and comfortable. One of the best eyelashes I've ever worn” in reviews
“I love these lashes I repurchase so much. They make me look glam without the over lengthy lashes. It's perfect for all occasions. ” in reviews
Hinesville, GA
These are the absolute best eyelashes to buy if you are on a budget. They are great quality and lasted me a long time, I used them for several different looks. They are sometimes too long for my eyes, but I just trim them up and they work great!!!!
I only use this brand of lashes! I really want to try more of their products. It took me a long time to put on a fake lash perfectly and evenly. This product is easy to apply and essentially taught me how to use fake lashes! I recommend these lashes to everyone! I also think that people who are learning to put on fake lashes will enjoy this product.
Carthage , MS
Love these lashes! The right fit, look natural and stay all day. The price is excellent and I have gotten many uses from my easy to apply lashes. Great lashes for first timers and I will repurchase these lashes again
I've used many of their lashes. I don't remember all of the names but my favorite are the demo wispies. I love them so much. They are so inexpensive, so pretty, & easy to use! I have trouble with putting on lashes but man these are easy and I think it's because the band is a nice size. They are great lashes I highly recommend them!
Bayamon
I enjoy the brand. They are affordable and also have good quality. I love that they have a lot of styles so you can choose the better one for you. Also I love how natural they look. When I use falsies this brand is one of my favorite. The makeup always look better with a good pair of falsies.
If you are going for a more natural look but want to add a little something extra to your everyday eye look, the ardell fashion lashes in natural are a great choice. They are very affordable and good quality lashes that i would most definitely recommend. They give you that natural finish to your eye that will make any makeup look pop.
Very natural, so comfortable and soft and lift weight, it doesn't have the best lash packaging but for the price it's really worth it, I use it pretty much everytime when I go out and I will buy a lot again!
Elmhurst, NY
I love the ardell lashes. I love all their natural lashes. These are my go to lashes every time. I always purchase them at my local beauty store nearby. I normally wear them during special occasions. I will forever be a returning customer to ardell
Dubuque, IA
Love these lashes. They don't look like false lashes when I wear them. They enhance my natural lashes rather than hide them. Will continue to buy them in the future once i run out of my pack of 5.
Oakland, CA
I usually use the 110 because they are fuller and dark. You can never go wrong with thid lashes since they are everyday natural look. If you like to you can add some mascara but i prefer to. This have a very thin lining that can not be easliy spotted. Great eyelashes.