Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 126 (Pack of 4)

by Ardell

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 126 (Pack of 4)!
Product Highlights
“...costume purposes. Both products I absolutely adore! The lashes are so easy to apply and look wonderfully real. And the Brow Kit made it ridiculously easy for a novice like myself to make her brows look awesome! I would recommend this brand to anyone looking to enhance their look in a stunning and natural way. ” in reviews
“I love these lashes so much. They are so natural, while giving you that extra glam that anyone can use. They're fairly cheep but great quality for the prices and they can be reused about 5 times. I would definitely recommend to everyone especially if you're just starting w falsies. ” in reviews
“...the eyelid these lashes are also very high-quality and make for a great comfortable all day wear. This particular number is great because they're very natural so they do not look like false eyelashes but give you a very voluminous lengthy eyelash look that is great for any day on any occasion that can be dressed up or worn down either way ” in reviews
Chula Vista, CA
I actually love how thin the bands are they are easy to put on. I actually started on lashes with this brand. I recently got into other lashes with bigger bands which I dislike but I love the look when I’m going out at night. Ardell is for a natural every day look if you want a more noticeable look stack two pairs on top of each other.
Saint Charles, MO
These are by far the most natural lashes for myself. My lashes are already pretty long so these help to make them more thick (where I have a sparse space). I don't wear lashes every day, but like to amp it up on the weekend and these definitely do the trick!
newark, NJ
These lashes are good for natural looks, Its not to dramatic or to simple, I wear these when im out to the gym or when im going to do laundry or food shopping , Its easy to apply and its easy to clean , It lasted me a while if you take care of them.
Orlando, FL
I'm new to the eyelash world, but I do like them. I say these were pretty great on my face but not as natural as it says. My boyfriend said I was about to fly away with the wings on my eyes LOL!
Madison, TN
I love ardel lashes. They are so affordable and so light weight . This brand is definitely for beginners is so easy to work with these lashes and they look so real !!! Ardel you rock ❤️
Abilene, TX
I love these! I wear this for special occasion and sometimes just when my eyelashes look super thin! They can look natural and also dramatic! Very versatile with the makeup you out on! Would recommend to everyone!
Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 126 (Pack of 4) uploaded by Haha Harley Q.
This is review is for both Ardell Natural Lashes #126 and their Brow Kit. First off let me start by saying before getting their Brow Kit I had never before "done" my brows, plucking was as much maintenence I'd ever done. As for lashes, I'd used cheap ones before but mostly for costume purposes. Both products I absolutely adore! The lashes are so easy to apply and look wonderfully real. And the Brow Kit made it ridiculously easy for a novice like myself to make her brows look awesome! I would recommend this brand to anyone looking to enhance their look in a stunning and natural way.
I love that these are affordable. Eyelashes are disposable and can only be worn so many times until you HAVE to toss them out. For that reason I can't justify buying those expensive lashes that most YouTubers recommend. Ardell's are fantastic. The price is great and you can find them at your nearest drugstore.
Gonzales , LA
Ardelle lashes are my favorite. They look so natural and the bands are thin and flexible. They aren’t heavy and they blend into my natural lashes flawlessly. The bet part is I don’t have to trim the Demi’s!
I have a special place in my heart for this brand of eyelashes I love their lashes because as soon as you peel them off of the packaging they keep the arch making it very easy to glued directly on the eyelid these lashes are also very high-quality and make for a great comfortable all day wear. This particular number is great because they're very natural so they do not look like false eyelashes but give you a very voluminous lengthy eyelash look that is great for any day on any occasion that can be dressed up or worn down either way

Looking for your answer?