BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
Ardell lashes are the best lashes out in the market. I have tried so many lashes but i always go back to these ones. They have from natural lashes to extreme glamour. If you  are going to a party make sure to go for the whispies or the glamour. It will give your makeup the perfect look for the evening. On the plus size these lashes are so affordable. Make sure to check out ultra, they always have these lashes on sale.
Letsli U.
Fontana, CA
These Ardele lashes are amazing. Definitely my favorite eyelashes. I usually buy these at Sally's and Target. They last all day and night. After using them you can always wash them with some dish soap and brush and they're good as new.
Kelly S.
I love these. The best time I use these lashes in at weddings. There is just enough lash on these to make you look stunning without it being obvious that they are not your lashes. I would buy these again. I think I have gone through 10 pairs at this point!!
Chelsea N.
Windermere, FL
I like these lashes. Ardell is a great brand especially if you are just starting out to use false lashes and they're a great price if you are looking for something you can find at your local drug store. I always find them to be a bit longer so I always have to trim them but a solid choice false lash.
Denise J.
San Antonio, TX
I'm new to lashes but definitely love them!!! It was hard at furst but now it completes the look!! It was hard to start off but now I feel naked without some lashes. Great brand, easy to apply, and great price!!! I love make up so I take any deals I could find!! Cheap & great quality!
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
These are great. I just need a little extra body, so these do a great job at achieving that, while still looking natural. These are a great price, you can reuse them, although I never do. They go on quite nice and easily, and I just clip them a little if they're too long.
Kaitlyn M.
Ardell lashes have always been my favorite lashes to you. They are so easy to apply, I never have to trim them and they are so soft and realistic. I own so many in the natural style and they are my favorite thing to add to my makeup and take the look up a level.
Melissa B.
I used to get lash extensions and recently stopped because they were too much to keep up with. Now when I need extra oomph, I use Ardell lashes. They are so natural looking and easy to apply! I prefer them to Mac Lashes and I aways have a pair handy for date night with my husband or girls night out.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I used the black ones for the first time the other day. Because it was my first time it took me a while to put them on. Whenever I get my makeup professionally done I always use the Ardell lashes though. They look and feel great!
Emilee P.
Love this brand of lashes! Easy to apply, not too expensive and great quality! False lashes help put together your perfect makeup look and these do a great job at that. They look and feel real. Love love love! Will be repurchasing.