BY ARDELL

• What's your own personal reason for wearing faux lashes?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leanna D.
Mustang
What a huge difference Ardell Lashes make!! Iam getting older so the difference the lashes make on my eyes are huge!! They make my eyes look more open, sexy and approachable!! At my age that's huge I'd rather someone be looking at my Eyelashes rather that my wrinkles! Thank You Ardell for making me feel young and sexy again!! Can't leave home without them!
Lacey H.
Roosevelt, NJ
I do musical theatre and these lashes are a girls best friend on the stage. Beautiful and long enough to stand out on stage, unfortunately due to the hot lights, the glue will lift on the inner corner of the eye. Other than that they are great for a glam look.
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
I love these lashes. They work great for me and are not too crazy. They act as my natural lashes with a little oomph. These are the type of lashes that are appropriate for an everyday wear. I recommend for people that do not want too much of a dramatic eye.
Journey B.
Nampa, ID
Loved these lashes! Super easy to use and apply! don't have any problems with them coming lose or falling off during the day. New to using false lashes and these one were great to learn how to! Not super expensive so I wasn't worried about ruining them!
Arlene C.
Austin, TX
I always use this brand because it's all natural. I don't like heavy falsies and this has very thin glue bed that makes it look very natural. If you keep it clean after use you can use it up to 20 times.
Cristina M.
These are one the the most beautiful lashes I have ever bought. They cover all of your lash line and it's great! The packaging is great and so is the product!! I would definitely recommend
Lauren D.
I like these lashes a lot! I dont know what number I have but their wispy lashes are to die for. I also have the self adhesive because I don't know how to apply and they're wonderful.
Chrisada W.
Very affordable but I'm still in the beginning stages when it comes to applying lashes so that's why I started with these
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I love Ardell lashes, they are very affordable and long lasting, I recommended them for everyone to try.
Ashley B.
Holbrook, MA
I wear falsies almost everyday and Arden is one of my go tos. They're great quality and very affordable!
abigail r.
What's your own personal reason for wearing faux lashes?