BY ARDELL

Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - Model #123 Black see more...

• What's your own personal reason for wearing faux lashes?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great quality lashes, easy to put on and makes any halloween costume or special occasion outfit look incredible! Definitely use a different brand of glue though, this one isn't the best for stickage" in 9 reviews
  • "I love these lashes. They work great for me and are not too crazy. They act as my natural lashes with a little oomph. These are the type of lashes that are appropriate for an everyday wear. I recommend for people that do not want too much of a dramatic eye." in 8 reviews
  • "Great quality for the money I get them at target and they are super comfortable I recommend them for beginners " in 6 reviews
Julia S.
Ardell is one of the best brands for lashes! They are flexible but still amazing quality. The are so comfortable too. Other brands are often very uncomfortable but I've never had a problem with Ardell. I like to buy one of each style so I have different options through the week.
Candace W.
Cape Coral , FL
Love how they are natural looking even though I do prefer a clear band instead of black. If I ever am in a rush and need more false lashes these are my go to lashes! Will continue to re purchase.
Lacey H.
Roosevelt, NJ
I do musical theatre and these lashes are a girls best friend on the stage. Beautiful and long enough to stand out on stage, unfortunately due to the hot lights, the glue will lift on the inner corner of the eye. Other than that they are great for a glam look.
Stephanie R.
Lancaster, PA
These are my favorite lashes ! I use them all the time! It's a perfectly natural look and that's exactly what I love about it. And the packaging it nice could be improved just a little but it's a product I buy all the time.
deborah j.
arlington
My favorite are 163 but they don't have them on here but I love ardell lashes a lot very soft and lightweight and last forever mine last a month and sometimes even longer
rosaelia n.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beautiful lashes. They are the perfect touch for any makeup look. Great for every day wear. Such a great price for amazing quality. Packaging is nothing special but works great for the lashes. I keep rebuying these.
Rachelle H.
This is a great deal and these lashes look super natural on. I am able to reuse them at least 5 times or more. I use this product on most weekends and it's my fav brand.
Leanna D.
Mustang
What a huge difference Ardell Lashes make!! Iam getting older so the difference the lashes make on my eyes are huge!! They make my eyes look more open, sexy and approachable!! At my age that's huge I'd rather someone be looking at my Eyelashes rather that my wrinkles! Thank You Ardell for making me feel young and sexy again!! Can't leave home without them!
Madison W.
Paris, TX
Arsenal lashes are very affordable and good quality. I use them multiple times before I open a new pair. They have a lot of different styles as well. I don't wear eyelashes all the time. But when I do I choose ardell
Journey B.
Nampa, ID
Loved these lashes! Super easy to use and apply! don't have any problems with them coming lose or falling off during the day. New to using false lashes and these one were great to learn how to! Not super expensive so I wasn't worried about ruining them!
abigail r.
What's your own personal reason for wearing faux lashes?