BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package. see more...

• Which do you like better, the 120 Demi 9r Demi Wispies?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I cant LIVE without these ! I have fairly small eyes with not a lot of lid space so if i put big and bold lashes you cant see my eye makeup and they get almost to my eyebrow but these they are pretty full but still kinda natural.... i wear these only and i love love love them ! They are so lightweight and the flexiband makes it so easy to put on ! Best eyelashes HANDS DOWN ! " in 15 reviews
  • "These are hands down one of my favorite lashes. I love the natural glam look of them. The super thin band makes them so comfortable and you can't even tell you're wearing them. Great lashes and a better price!" in 7 reviews
  • "Great for special occasions because they are a bit thick, but look great in pictures. Certainly not the most comfortable pair i have tried, but worth it for the look" in 7 reviews
Bird G.
My go-to pair is usually the 120. LOVE these lashes and I always stock up when there’s a sale (which there usually is). Always get compliments as these look natural but have a nice curl and adds volume! Really adore these since I would never pay more than $5 for lashes.
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
These are my OG going out lashes. I have been wearing these lashes since high school. I love the length of the lashes and the thin lash band that makes application easy (as easy as applying false lashes can be).
Julia M.
Miami
Love! Able to use more than one time. I’ve probably used it about 5 times already. The packaging is great. The 110 and 120 are perfect for lifting droopy and hooded eyes. And perfect for any event.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
First fake lashes I’ve ever tried. People make it look way easier than it is to apply at first 😂 but once you have a system down I’m sure it gets easier. They look amazing on though. They touched my eyebrows they were so long!
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
My absolute favorite eyelashes! I have small hooded eyes so lashes can get very overwhelming on me but these look a absolutely perfect! They’re perfectly whispy and light weight but give much added length
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
My everyday lash! This is the perfect lash for everyday looks. For me I like nice clean skin and subtle enhancements. I love that these lashes give me a glammed up feel and look nice and natural. Definitely recommend!
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Ardell lashes. They are good quality for a good price! They are easy to work with. Some times i do have to cut them down for my smaller eyes, but it is so easy to do. I love the demi's. They not too much but just enough. Definitely not over dramatic. Good for day time use. I have never had a problem with them coming off throughout the day or night.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
These are my absolute FAVORITE lashes. I do trim the inside corners just to get them to fit my eyes properly, but they look so good, especially in photos. In fact, I'll be wearing some today for family pictures!
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
I love Ardell lashes, I wear 120 for daytime and 105 for evening time. I've tried much more expense ones and didn't like them as much. I like how Ardell's have a slimer band giving them a smoother finish. I just wish there where more value packs. Totally recomend this lashes :)
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
These are my favorite lashes. They're not anything to crazy and in your face. It looked like I wasn't even wearing false lashes, and for the price it's amazing. They were comfortable on the eye. I really enjoy these
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Which do you like better, the 120 Demi 9r Demi Wispies?