Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair - 108 Brown (Pack of 4) uploaded by Jessica M.

BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "If you are a beginner with false eye lashes these are the lashes for you! They are very easy to work with just make sure you trim to fit your eye and never trim the beginning only the end ! I buy my eye lashes at CVS but you can buy them pretty much anywhere. " in 12 reviews
  • "These work amazing I wear these just about everyday and not much room for improvement they look really natural and I've been using this product for a while and they last all day and look great and if you want dramatic lashes they have those types too and I'll be definitely buying more of this product." in 4 reviews
Nati D.
I don't have a photo because I use them so often they end up looking like death, haha. But, I honestly recommend them. They're affordable and lasting. I swear the only way they don't last is if you lose them? Or... don't clean up the glue afterward.
Since they sell these on drugs stores you seriously don't have to go through the hassle of ordering online and waiting and I coming from a person who has splurged on more high-end lashes, these are just as good!
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
I like this lashes a lot. They are long lasting and easy removal! I can usually use these a few times and of course you can't beat the price. Not to mention almost always has a buy one get one sale on them.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Love ardell lashes. They have such a big variety and something for everyone. They are also super affordable and sold at most drugstores which is great. I recommend these to anyone looking for an awesome lash
Taylor M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Ardell lashes! I have used many brands and I always come back to these. I think it is the slim band and the fact that the lashes aren't shiny and fake looking. I have never had a problem applying them and I think the price is perfect for what you are getting.
Diana C.
['Carmel', 'IN'], IN
I love how the band is pretty flexible so it is very easy to apply on, with any eye shape.
With the right glue they stay on all day long and the price is very affordable compared to other eyelashes out there in the market!
Morgan F.
Canyon Lake, CA
Arden lashes are great. They are cheap and you definitely get what you pay for. They do their job nicely, but do not last longer than maybe 3 wears. I continue to purchase their lashes due to the way they make me feel.
Tiffany H.
Boynton Beach
These lashes are great. The brown color makes them look very natural. The band isn't too thick or too thin. Many people don't even know that I am wearing false lashes when I am wearing these.
Amanda M.
Ardell lashes are my favorite, easy to apply and so many different options. I love the flexibility of the band unlike some other brands that are a little more uncomfortable to wear
annalise w.
Hermiston, OR
This was not my favorite product it didn't do me well. Kind of pricey for me but it must be good for other people because I have seen many good revenues but I just can't seem to find the how with them.
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA
every lash i have bought from ardell has stayed on and looked very natural on me. I do not have lashes at all and it almost looks real on me. in fact the photo on my profile picture, i am wearing ardell lashes and they look great. Yes i will buy again.