Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Kellsea S.Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Giselle V.

BY ARDELL

Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am still a newbie to false eyelashes but I love them and this is my favorite brand thus far to use. They look very natural and the band is invisible which is a plus. They are also flexible and easy to apply and use. I would totally buy these again, they are a great price and a great quality.
Elly T.
Elly T.
I alternate between these & the Ardell Natural 110. Lately I've been trying to give my eyelashes a break. I'm trying to grow, repair, & strengthen them before I get eyelash extensions again. I gave my coworker both the 108 and 110 & she loves them.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
These are perfect for someone who just wants to add a little pop to their eyelashes . It's not too overdone and makes your eyelashes that looks a little natural but adds a little length. I would definitely recommend these falsies.
Giselle V.
Giselle V.
Denver, CO
Stacked two pairs of eyelashes for this dramatic look. Super cheap and easy to use. Great quality so I often get two or three uses from one pair. Ardell is my go to lower high end lashes.
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
Love Ardell lashes. They are reasonably priced and are great quality. I get multiple uses and they aren't over priced. I buy mine at Ulta and I would definitely recommend these to anyone
Sashamarie K.
Sashamarie K.
Orlando, FL
My favorite Ardell lashes used to be the Demi Wispies but these just took the cake. They're super natural looking on me so I can wear them as everyday lashes.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
This was my first use of false eyelashes. I found that these were easy to apply. They looked so pretty. I want to wear false eyelashes every time I go outside
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Gate City, VA
Ardell lashes are easy to put on and very natural looking. They are comfortable and lightweight. I've had the same pair for months and they still work well!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
I have yet to meet a lash I didn't like. Ardell natural lashes are one of the best drugstore lashes out there. I love the band on these. Not thick!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Love these affordable lashes, I trim mine to get them comfortable to my eye shape & its like they aren't there! Definitely recommend for the price!