Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Kellsea S.Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Giselle V.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black
  • "Stacked two pairs of eyelashes for this dramatic look. Super cheap and easy to use. Great quality so I often get two or three uses from one pair. Ardell is my go to lower high end lashes. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love these affordable lashes, I trim mine to get them comfortable to my eye shape & its like they aren't there! Definitely recommend for the price!" in 4 reviews
Angela I.
Although I’ve been wearing makeup constantly for two and a half years, I am still some what new to lashes. So these are perfect for me. They are not over the top or barely there. They make me look like I actually have more lashes than what it seems like.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
These are my go to lashes. Half of the time that I wear false eyelashes, I am looking for a little something extra but nothing too flashy. These lashes are perfect for date night and any casual day when you want your eyes to pop. I will always continue to buy these lashes.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy wearing natural lashes but these were too light to see. I was able to achieve better definition in my lashes by using mascara. I got these lashes a few months ago to play up my dark brown eyes. Unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I had hoped.
Shauna A.
This lashes are amazing! I'm on my fifth use for my current pair. Very long lasting and completes your makeup look. Ardell is a great staple. Last longer when you clean after each use. I also recommend these lashes for those who are beginners. It's not too dramatic just right for your everyday look. Worth the price
ELENA D.
Is good marka of eyelashes, I recommend it has good price It is kept all day and is of good quality Has a good price,Has a good price,Has a good price,My eye color is brownMy eye color is brownMy eye color is brown If I recommend them extensivelyIf I recommend them extensively
Pacie K.
I have very short, and thin lashes. These lashes give me a natural, but glam look. With the right lash glue, they can stay on all day. They are very comfortable, and i wear them very often. They make my eyes look larger, and I would buy these lashes again.
Sydney B.
I really love these! It adds length without being super glam and sometimes I wear these to school. I love how they feel and they feel like you have nothing on your eyelashes. I would totally recommend for a not completely natural, but not completely glam look.
Areli T.
i recently been trying out lashes for my eye looks and these are the one that caught my eye at the drugstore, when i applied them it was easy to apply, mine came with a small mini glue so it was a plus, the length was amazing.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
I'm new to using false lashes, but I absolutely love these. They are reasonably priced, compared to similar lashes that can retail for almost $30 a pair. They are not super heavy, which I love. They blend in nicely with my natural lashes and make them look voluminous and pretty.
Stephanie A.
These lashes are great for someone who needs a bit more fullness but nothing outrageous. The lashes are great quality, and I don't feel bad using them on clients who I know will just throw them away because they are so reasonably priced.