Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Giselle V.Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Kellsea S.

BY ARDELL

Angela I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I’ve been wearing makeup constantly for two and a half years, I am still some what new to lashes. So these are perfect for me. They are not over the top or barely there. They make me look like I actually have more lashes than what it seems like.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using false lashes, but I absolutely love these. They are reasonably priced, compared to similar lashes that can retail for almost $30 a pair. They are not super heavy, which I love. They blend in nicely with my natural lashes and make them look voluminous and pretty.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to lashes. Half of the time that I wear false eyelashes, I am looking for a little something extra but nothing too flashy. These lashes are perfect for date night and any casual day when you want your eyes to pop. I will always continue to buy these lashes.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy wearing natural lashes but these were too light to see. I was able to achieve better definition in my lashes by using mascara. I got these lashes a few months ago to play up my dark brown eyes. Unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I had hoped.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell Natural lashes are my go to! Love these and how it looks like my regular lashes even though mine are normally short. I can wear these on a regular day or a night out and it won't make me look crazy. I buy these all the time even though I get a lot of use out of a pair. I always go straight for this brand over the others!
Shauna A.
This lashes are amazing! I'm on my fifth use for my current pair. Very long lasting and completes your makeup look. Ardell is a great staple. Last longer when you clean after each use. I also recommend these lashes for those who are beginners. It's not too dramatic just right for your everyday look. Worth the price
ELENA D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is good marka of eyelashes, I recommend it has good price It is kept all day and is of good quality Has a good price,Has a good price,Has a good price,My eye color is brownMy eye color is brownMy eye color is brown If I recommend them extensivelyIf I recommend them extensively
Betsy D.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Ardell lashes. I've tried the natural and they aren't long enough for my liking. I tend to go with the "glamour" set normally as I like a more dramatic look. However, the natural lashes are good for anyone just starting out. Any set of Ardell lashes is great!
Sydney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these! It adds length without being super glam and sometimes I wear these to school. I love how they feel and they feel like you have nothing on your eyelashes. I would totally recommend for a not completely natural, but not completely glam look.
Pacie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very short, and thin lashes. These lashes give me a natural, but glam look. With the right lash glue, they can stay on all day. They are very comfortable, and i wear them very often. They make my eyes look larger, and I would buy these lashes again.