Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Kellsea S.Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black uploaded by Giselle V.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural - 108 Black
  • "Stacked two pairs of eyelashes for this dramatic look. Super cheap and easy to use. Great quality so I often get two or three uses from one pair. Ardell is my go to lower high end lashes. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love these affordable lashes, I trim mine to get them comfortable to my eye shape & its like they aren't there! Definitely recommend for the price!" in 4 reviews
Neroosh N.
Plano , TX
Don’t like these lashes because they are too boring for me. My natural lashes are longer and think these are pointless. If you’re gonna buy lashes go big or go home! Otherwise the grand overall has good lashes and the band if perfect for a good secure lash.
Kathryn C.
Rockledge
Love these lashes! They are reusable and have so many choices! They are comfortable and long wearing! I keep the packages to store them! I am still not the best at applying false lashes but these are my go to
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
Although I’ve been wearing makeup constantly for two and a half years, I am still some what new to lashes. So these are perfect for me. They are not over the top or barely there. They make me look like I actually have more lashes than what it seems like.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
These are my go to lashes. Half of the time that I wear false eyelashes, I am looking for a little something extra but nothing too flashy. These lashes are perfect for date night and any casual day when you want your eyes to pop. I will always continue to buy these lashes.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy wearing natural lashes but these were too light to see. I was able to achieve better definition in my lashes by using mascara. I got these lashes a few months ago to play up my dark brown eyes. Unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I had hoped.
Sydney B.
I really love these! It adds length without being super glam and sometimes I wear these to school. I love how they feel and they feel like you have nothing on your eyelashes. I would totally recommend for a not completely natural, but not completely glam look.
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I have very short, and thin lashes. These lashes give me a natural, but glam look. With the right lash glue, they can stay on all day. They are very comfortable, and i wear them very often. They make my eyes look larger, and I would buy these lashes again.
Areli T.
i recently been trying out lashes for my eye looks and these are the one that caught my eye at the drugstore, when i applied them it was easy to apply, mine came with a small mini glue so it was a plus, the length was amazing.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
I'm new to using false lashes, but I absolutely love these. They are reasonably priced, compared to similar lashes that can retail for almost $30 a pair. They are not super heavy, which I love. They blend in nicely with my natural lashes and make them look voluminous and pretty.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like ardell lashes a lot in general but these are my go to lashes. They don't annoy me like other brands and they're very light weight which is awesome. I recommend these to first timers 👍🏼