BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't g...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
mary z.
mary z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes!! They are a great deal and look amazing. They last a long time too.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell always has great quality lashes for decent prices. However, This style was definitely not for me. The lashes are extremely thick,long and dramatic. If that is what you are looking for then by all means give them a try. I did find that they were extremely heavy and weighed down on my eyes. My shadow was also blocked by the size of the lashes. They took away the definition from my eyes and left me with irritation and a hooded lid look. I will stick to the other styles of Ardell lashes which I do love. This style would be best worn with a costume or cosplay makeup.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Saint john
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this lashes when im going out for the night there nice feeling lashes with a nature look to them always my go to lashes
Nads U.
Nads U.
Love ardell eyelashes they look so good and complements your eyes I have at last 10 of them will buy even more
Ally L.
Ally L.
Absolutely in love with Ardell lashes! They are available in a variety of styles but 107Glamour and 120Demi are the two I consistently use. If I'm gentle with them, I usually get about 6-8 wears off one pair. Easy to apply and very soft to the touch. When I'm lazy or in a hurry I don't even curl my natural lashes or mess with mascara, these babies just go right on top of my own lashes and they look great!
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
These lashes are so va va voom! I love these lashes if I want to have that extra kind of dramatic look. Ardell lashes are above all also very affordable so if you get the chance of finding them at your local drugstore, then grab them! You won't regret it
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I think that these are great lashes for either beginners or makeup artists.
They come in many different styles and are easy to apply.
The only thing I don't like about them is the Glue that comes with them. I would definitely recommend buying a different eyelash glue - I like the 'Duo' brand.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
By far my favorite lashes and go to brand. Great prices, and I find often go on sale at the pharmacy and I stock up!
alexa t.
alexa t.
leeds
was hard to wear the first time but after that i have reused them a good 4 times and love this pair
destiny m.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!