BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
All adele lashes are wonderful products. I love these better because they give such a bold and more glamours look
Ivanna P.
Garner, NC
Super light weight on the eye and gives your makeup that extra glam absolutely love these for a smokey eye look
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
My favorite lashes , are amazing and look so natural and soft. I love it . I like the texture and shape
Lia c.
Brick, NJ
These lashes are awesome. They look so natural on me when I wear them. And they are so easy to put on.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Super glamorous and bold and comfortable to wear.. available at my local drugstore . Green eyes ..
Adaorah E.
Very comfortable, looks amazing, lasts all night, they are reusable and supper easy to apply!
Samantha M.
I like how voluminous these lashes look! Great for a Glam night out or a really fun date!
shelbie s.
my everyday eyelashes. look so natural people often ask me if i am even wearing eyelashes
My P.
San Jose, CA
Love ardell's whispie lashes! Great product for the price. Would definitely buy again.
Callie M.
These are good quality eyelashes. I can get several uses out of one pair. Very nice.
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!