BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Evelyn R.
Wildomar , CA
Love these lashes! My go to's to complete my look for a night out (: they're the perfect finishing touch to any look!
Anna P.
Incredible, they are very good and long, they look like they are natural, I always buy them because they are very durable and give a natural effect .. I recommend them a lot
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
All adele lashes are wonderful products. I love these better because they give such a bold and more glamours look
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I have used a few different Ardell lashes, but these were my favorites. I actually wore these on my wedding day and I loved them.
Ivanna P.
Garner, NC
Super light weight on the eye and gives your makeup that extra glam absolutely love these for a smokey eye look
Helen S.
I LOVE these eyelashes!!!! They go on really well and last more than one wear. I use these EVERYDAY. And love them more each time. You can find these are your local Walmart or target and when you find them buy them up because they sell out really fast.
Carmen S.
Se ven bastante naturales, no molestan ni irritan los ojos.. no he usado mucho este producto pero es algo que volvería a usar.. no le doy cinco estrellas porque no tengo mucha experiencia en el tema
Savannah C.
These are great I use them for shows I'm in. They're glamour so obviously a little more dramatic than regular lashes. They're affordable and easily accessible at any drug store which I love. And I also reuse mine.
margarette H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these lashes. I honestly think when it comes to Ardell lashes, you really can't go wrong. The price and quality are great. It's just a matter of finding the style of lashes that better suit your event or plans for the day. Highly recommended....
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ardell lashes are my absolutely favorite, especially because they are so affordable. They are not too stiff and are much more comfy to wear than some more expensive brands. I love buying the double pack when they are on sale at ULTA, though they go out of stock a lot.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!