BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
These are dramatic but so light on the eyes. Other dramatic lashes that I've used are very heavy and uncomfortable but these are perfect plus they are cheap'
Breanna H.
Really good for a super glam look just not my cup of tea. I hate super long falsies. I feel like they look like caterpillars on you eyeballs
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These lashes look amazing! simple to apply and the end look is gorgeous. I recommend to anyone who is in need of some amazing lashes.
Mayte L.
Ardell lashes were one of the fist lash brands i ever tried. For the price they are amazing quality and they have many gorgeous styles.
Brandy W.
These are not everyday lashes on my opinion but they are beautiful and definitely great for special occasions and makes you eyes pop.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I have used a few different Ardell lashes, but these were my favorites. I actually wore these on my wedding day and I loved them.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way these falsies look on me with my eye shape. Better than sex mascara blends these lashes very well with my own.
Ella A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love lashes. lashes are life. But this brand in particular are the the brest. they're light weight and very easy to use.
Evelyn R.
Wildomar, CA
Love these lashes! My go to's to complete my look for a night out (: they're the perfect finishing touch to any look!
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I actually bought this pair a month ago when I went on a date with my boyfriend and I felt cofident and beautiful.
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!