BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
These are dramatic but so light on the eyes. Other dramatic lashes that I've used are very heavy and uncomfortable but these are perfect plus they are cheap'
Breanna H.
Really good for a super glam look just not my cup of tea. I hate super long falsies. I feel like they look like caterpillars on you eyeballs
Mayte L.
Ardell lashes were one of the fist lash brands i ever tried. For the price they are amazing quality and they have many gorgeous styles.
Brandy W.
These are not everyday lashes on my opinion but they are beautiful and definitely great for special occasions and makes you eyes pop.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way these falsies look on me with my eye shape. Better than sex mascara blends these lashes very well with my own.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Super glamorous and bold and comfortable to wear.. available at my local drugstore . Green eyes ..
shelbie s.
my everyday eyelashes. look so natural people often ask me if i am even wearing eyelashes
Samantha M.
I like how voluminous these lashes look! Great for a Glam night out or a really fun date!
Lois S.
These are okay if you don't wear false lashes very frequently, but are fairly difficult to apply. The ends are very sharp and irritating and they don't seem to hold up very well. i work these twice and they practically fell apart!
Yuli G.
Arlington
They look so great on my, I have medium large eyes and they looked amazing. Lol they are my eyes tho. It was a little hard to get used to. Eva use the bad is a bit thick. But they last a long time and the results are great. I would recommend it
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!