BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes,...3 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes Glamour - 107 Black
  • "I love all ardell lashes! These fashion ones are great for special occasions because they make your eye pop! The Ardell naturals are also great for days where you don't want your makeup to be too dramatic." in 11 reviews
  • "I love lashes. lashes are life. But this brand in particular are the the brest. they're light weight and very easy to use. " in 10 reviews
  • "Very comfortable, looks amazing, lasts all night, they are reusable and supper easy to apply! " in 3 reviews
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
margarette H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these lashes. I honestly think when it comes to Ardell lashes, you really can't go wrong. The price and quality are great. It's just a matter of finding the style of lashes that better suit your event or plans for the day. Highly recommended....
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ardell lashes are my absolutely favorite, especially because they are so affordable. They are not too stiff and are much more comfy to wear than some more expensive brands. I love buying the double pack when they are on sale at ULTA, though they go out of stock a lot.
laura b.
I get beautiful lashes from this brand! Quite often actually. This is my go-to brand for special events and parties. I love how thick and long my lashes look with these on! I have brown eyes so dark lashses really make my eyes pop! Would recommend!
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
These lashes get a lot of hype, but I'm not sure about them. Although they are beautiful and natural looking, I thought they were hard to apply. The bands were a little too curved for my lash line. In my opinion, kiss lashes are the best affordable lashes if you're looking for some.
Anna P.
Incredible, they are very good and long, they look like they are natural, I always buy them because they are very durable and give a natural effect .. I recommend them a lot
Marci M.
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
I really like ardell lashes. They're really affordable, but also super nice. They have lashes for all different looks and occasions. I just got into lashes lately and I'll continue to buy these lashes.
My V.
Great false lashes. Makes my eyes look bigger and more awake with these lashes. The ban isn't to thick which I like. Natural looking. Definitely recommend these false lashes to all family and friends.
Victoria S.
Petersburg, AK
Warning these lashes do look a little obviously fake. But they are still beautiful and compliment any glam look. They are very large so they're not for the faint of heart.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I'm wearing these now!
Easy application! The look natural and stay on all day. You cannot beat the price either.
I like how you ger more than 1 wear out of them.
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!