BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't g...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Petersburg, AK
Warning these lashes do look a little obviously fake. But they are still beautiful and compliment any glam look. They are very large so they're not for the faint of heart.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! These are the first ones I've ever bought and they look good, but they feel kinda always though but I guess that's how it's gonna be when you put something around your eye like that. But I would definitely get them again and try all the different ones!
Miriam N.
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this lashes for when i go full glam very nice and easy to put on. The price is good as well packaging is good for a drug store product. I would recommend this or any of their natural ones as well.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for a super glam look just not my cup of tea. I hate super long falsies. I feel like they look like caterpillars on you eyeballs
Mayte L.
Mayte L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes were one of the fist lash brands i ever tried. For the price they are amazing quality and they have many gorgeous styles.
Celeste P.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way these falsies look on me with my eye shape. Better than sex mascara blends these lashes very well with my own.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super glamorous and bold and comfortable to wear.. available at my local drugstore . Green eyes ..
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
my everyday eyelashes. look so natural people often ask me if i am even wearing eyelashes
Ella A.
Ella A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love lashes. lashes are life. But this brand in particular are the the brest. they're light weight and very easy to use.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great I use them for shows I'm in. They're glamour so obviously a little more dramatic than regular lashes. They're affordable and easily accessible at any drug store which I love. And I also reuse mine.
destiny m.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!