BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Bridget Y.
Love these lashes! These are the first ones I've ever bought and they look good, but they feel kinda always though but I guess that's how it's gonna be when you put something around your eye like that. But I would definitely get them again and try all the different ones!
Carmen S.
Se ven bastante naturales, no molestan ni irritan los ojos.. no he usado mucho este producto pero es algo que volvería a usar.. no le doy cinco estrellas porque no tengo mucha experiencia en el tema
Helen S.
I LOVE these eyelashes!!!! They go on really well and last more than one wear. I use these EVERYDAY. And love them more each time. You can find these are your local Walmart or target and when you find them buy them up because they sell out really fast.
margarette H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these lashes. I honestly think when it comes to Ardell lashes, you really can't go wrong. The price and quality are great. It's just a matter of finding the style of lashes that better suit your event or plans for the day. Highly recommended....
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ardell lashes are my absolutely favorite, especially because they are so affordable. They are not too stiff and are much more comfy to wear than some more expensive brands. I love buying the double pack when they are on sale at ULTA, though they go out of stock a lot.
Chelsey P.
These lashes get a lot of hype, but I'm not sure about them. Although they are beautiful and natural looking, I thought they were hard to apply. The bands were a little too curved for my lash line. In my opinion, kiss lashes are the best affordable lashes if you're looking for some.
Anna P.
Incredible, they are very good and long, they look like they are natural, I always buy them because they are very durable and give a natural effect .. I recommend them a lot
Marci M.
I love all ardell lashes! These fashion ones are great for special occasions because they make your eye pop! The Ardell naturals are also great for days where you don't want your makeup to be too dramatic.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I'm wearing these now!
Easy application! The look natural and stay on all day. You cannot beat the price either.
I like how you ger more than 1 wear out of them.
Jessica H.
Youngstown, Oh
These are the absolute best. These are the only falsies I ever use. I also have big eyes, so a lot of other brands tent to run too small for me. These are always a perfect fit!
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!