BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Jackie C.
I wore these lashes for my graduation. They were beautiful, and although were a lot longer than my natural lashes, looked natural, and they stayed on all day and that night when I went out
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this lashes for when i go full glam very nice and easy to put on. The price is good as well packaging is good for a drug store product. I would recommend this or any of their natural ones as well.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
These lashes get a lot of hype, but I'm not sure about them. Although they are beautiful and natural looking, I thought they were hard to apply. The bands were a little too curved for my lash line. In my opinion, kiss lashes are the best affordable lashes if you're looking for some.
Marci M.
I love all ardell lashes! These fashion ones are great for special occasions because they make your eye pop! The Ardell naturals are also great for days where you don't want your makeup to be too dramatic.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I'm wearing these now!
Easy application! The look natural and stay on all day. You cannot beat the price either.
I like how you ger more than 1 wear out of them.
Jessica H.
Youngstown, Oh
These are the absolute best. These are the only falsies I ever use. I also have big eyes, so a lot of other brands tent to run too small for me. These are always a perfect fit!
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These lashes look amazing! simple to apply and the end look is gorgeous. I recommend to anyone who is in need of some amazing lashes.
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
My favorite lashes , are amazing and look so natural and soft. I love it . I like the texture and shape
Ella A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love lashes. lashes are life. But this brand in particular are the the brest. they're light weight and very easy to use.
My P.
San Jose, CA
Love ardell's whispie lashes! Great product for the price. Would definitely buy again.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!