BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes,...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love all ardell lashes! These fashion ones are great for special occasions because they make your eye pop! The Ardell naturals are also great for days where you don't want your makeup to be too dramatic." in 11 reviews
  • "I love lashes. lashes are life. But this brand in particular are the the brest. they're light weight and very easy to use. " in 10 reviews
  • "Very comfortable, looks amazing, lasts all night, they are reusable and supper easy to apply! " in 3 reviews
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Jackie C.
I wore these lashes for my graduation. They were beautiful, and although were a lot longer than my natural lashes, looked natural, and they stayed on all day and that night when I went out
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this lashes for when i go full glam very nice and easy to put on. The price is good as well packaging is good for a drug store product. I would recommend this or any of their natural ones as well.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I've been wearing fake lashes for sometime, and these are my go-to pair! They are easy to put on and don't look too obvious that you are wearing a fake pair if you put them on properly. They are inexpensive and get the job done. If you are looking for a pair on a budget, I highly recommend these!
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I could give these lashes 10 stars I would!!!! These are by far my favorite lashes! I would wear them over & over again until they can no longer be worn. They are so cheap and inexpensive but are so beautiful! I buy these regularly and would recommend this brand to anyone
Hayleigh B.
These lashes are incredible! For such a great price, they are quite the steal! I use Ardell lashes very often for both everyday looks and special occasions. I recommend these lashes for their high quality and reasonable price. Great job, Ardell!
Amanda M.
Lewes, DE
I love these lashes! I wore them for a photoshoot and they stand out so nicely! I've gotten more used out of them since. They last several times before its time to throw them away. I def plan to buy these again!
Sam G.
Moreno Valley, CA
GREAT QUALITY FOR SUCH A INEXPENSIVE ITEM !! The packaging is nothing too fancy (: I wear these pretty often, and the lashes itself do not break easily. They actually hold up quite well (: I would so buy this item again without a doubt!!
Bridget Y.
Love these lashes! These are the first ones I've ever bought and they look good, but they feel kinda always though but I guess that's how it's gonna be when you put something around your eye like that. But I would definitely get them again and try all the different ones!
Carmen S.
Se ven bastante naturales, no molestan ni irritan los ojos.. no he usado mucho este producto pero es algo que volvería a usar.. no le doy cinco estrellas porque no tengo mucha experiencia en el tema
Helen S.
I LOVE these eyelashes!!!! They go on really well and last more than one wear. I use these EVERYDAY. And love them more each time. You can find these are your local Walmart or target and when you find them buy them up because they sell out really fast.
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!