BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Yuli G.
Arlington
They look so great on my, I have medium large eyes and they looked amazing. Lol they are my eyes tho. It was a little hard to get used to. Eva use the bad is a bit thick. But they last a long time and the results are great. I would recommend it
Victoria S.
Petersburg, AK
Warning these lashes do look a little obviously fake. But they are still beautiful and compliment any glam look. They are very large so they're not for the faint of heart.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
These are my FAVORITE lashes for a glamor look! Easy to apply I use my tweezers to apply lashes. These are so full and fluttery but don't weigh you down either! I got my glamor lashes from Walmart for $3 I believe and don't regret it one second if taken care properly I can use these lashes up to 10 times! On a scale of 1/10 I would rate them 1,000 that's how much I LOVE these lashes!!
Jackie C.
I wore these lashes for my graduation. They were beautiful, and although were a lot longer than my natural lashes, looked natural, and they stayed on all day and that night when I went out
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this lashes for when i go full glam very nice and easy to put on. The price is good as well packaging is good for a drug store product. I would recommend this or any of their natural ones as well.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I've been wearing fake lashes for sometime, and these are my go-to pair! They are easy to put on and don't look too obvious that you are wearing a fake pair if you put them on properly. They are inexpensive and get the job done. If you are looking for a pair on a budget, I highly recommend these!
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I could give these lashes 10 stars I would!!!! These are by far my favorite lashes! I would wear them over & over again until they can no longer be worn. They are so cheap and inexpensive but are so beautiful! I buy these regularly and would recommend this brand to anyone
Hayleigh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
These lashes are incredible! For such a great price, they are quite the steal! I use Ardell lashes very often for both everyday looks and special occasions. I recommend these lashes for their high quality and reasonable price. Great job, Ardell!
Amanda M.
Lewes, DE
I love these lashes! I wore them for a photoshoot and they stand out so nicely! I've gotten more used out of them since. They last several times before its time to throw them away. I def plan to buy these again!
Sam G.
Moreno Valley, CA
GREAT QUALITY FOR SUCH A INEXPENSIVE ITEM !! The packaging is nothing too fancy (: I wear these pretty often, and the lashes itself do not break easily. They actually hold up quite well (: I would so buy this item again without a doubt!!
destiny m.
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!