BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't g...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Callie M.
Callie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good quality eyelashes. I can get several uses out of one pair. Very nice.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way these lashes turned out, I have also used the spider looking ones with gems on them and those are gorgeous as well. They are a bit stiff though so make sure to bend them a bit before applying
Lyna V.
Lyna V.
Worcester
These lashes are the GOTO. I alway liked thick lashes because it bring out your eyes, and you can reuse it multiples of time, my eyes are dark color but I usually have contacts on, and you can find it at CVS, local drug store or sally! I definitely recommend !
laura b.
laura b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get beautiful lashes from this brand! Quite often actually. This is my go-to brand for special events and parties. I love how thick and long my lashes look with these on! I have brown eyes so dark lashses really make my eyes pop! Would recommend!
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These looked absolutely terrible on me. They looked plastic and halloween like. I was hoping that they would look flirty and fun i was so wrong at least they were cheap.
Briana D.
Briana D.
New jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes have got to be my favorite. I personally think they're so easy to apply and at a perfect price considering they are drugstore. You can get these lashes at any drugstore. I would 100% buy these lashes again
Jess A.
Jess A.
Lynn, MA
I really like ardell lashes. They're really affordable, but also super nice. They have lashes for all different looks and occasions. I just got into lashes lately and I'll continue to buy these lashes.
My V.
My V.
Ocoee, FL
Great false lashes. Makes my eyes look bigger and more awake with these lashes. The ban isn't to thick which I like. Natural looking. Definitely recommend these false lashes to all family and friends.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
I wore these lashes for my graduation. They were beautiful, and although were a lot longer than my natural lashes, looked natural, and they stayed on all day and that night when I went out
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
These are dramatic but so light on the eyes. Other dramatic lashes that I've used are very heavy and uncomfortable but these are perfect plus they are cheap'
destiny m.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!