BY ARDELL

Ardell 107 Natural Lash, BlackStyle: natural Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort Use any style to take you from day to night see more...

• Are these long and dramatic?3 Answers
  • I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't g...3 Answers
  • "These lashes look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely buy again." in 1 review
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
These are my FAVORITE lashes for a glamor look! Easy to apply I use my tweezers to apply lashes. These are so full and fluttery but don't weigh you down either! I got my glamor lashes from Walmart for $3 I believe and don't regret it one second if taken care properly I can use these lashes up to 10 times! On a scale of 1/10 I would rate them 1,000 that's how much I LOVE these lashes!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing fake lashes for sometime, and these are my go-to pair! They are easy to put on and don't look too obvious that you are wearing a fake pair if you put them on properly. They are inexpensive and get the job done. If you are looking for a pair on a budget, I highly recommend these!
Patra S.
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give these lashes 10 stars I would!!!! These are by far my favorite lashes! I would wear them over & over again until they can no longer be worn. They are so cheap and inexpensive but are so beautiful! I buy these regularly and would recommend this brand to anyone
Hayleigh B.
Hayleigh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are incredible! For such a great price, they are quite the steal! I use Ardell lashes very often for both everyday looks and special occasions. I recommend these lashes for their high quality and reasonable price. Great job, Ardell!
Rhoda M.
Rhoda M.
Blacklick, OH
Ardell lashes are some of my go-to lashes! Absolutely love them! This style is one of my favorite by the way i love that they have so many options of style! Love my Ardell lashes I will always buy more! I defiantly recommend it to you guys!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Moreno Valley, CA
GREAT QUALITY FOR SUCH A INEXPENSIVE ITEM !! The packaging is nothing too fancy (: I wear these pretty often, and the lashes itself do not break easily. They actually hold up quite well (: I would so buy this item again without a doubt!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lewes, DE
I love these lashes! I wore them for a photoshoot and they stand out so nicely! I've gotten more used out of them since. They last several times before its time to throw them away. I def plan to buy these again!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this pair a month ago when I went on a date with my boyfriend and I felt cofident and beautiful.
Lia c.
Lia c.
Brick, NJ
These lashes are awesome. They look so natural on me when I wear them. And they are so easy to put on.
Adaorah E.
Adaorah E.
Very comfortable, looks amazing, lasts all night, they are reusable and supper easy to apply!
destiny m.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long and dramatic?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried and tried and tried to wear false eyelashes, I can't get them on straight sometimes not enough glue or sometimes to much glue and then you think you got them on good and you look and there like up and down not sideways!!! My question is are these eyelashes easy to put on and do they last long why your wearing them and how long can you reuse one pair of eyelashes??? Thank you!!!